Great place to stay in the downtown theater district of Minneapolis. Our room on the 18th floor looked right onto Target Stadium and the riverfront in the distance. Like the privacy the two columns of elevators provide the guests. Overnight valet is pricey but necessary if you don't want to haul your luggage yourself. Beautiful appointed rooms with plenty of closet space. The only flaw I found was the floors that could have been mopped cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel