This hotel is a a good location and is a fairly nice hotel, but I'm writing this review on less than 5 hours of sleep due to their housekeeping practices. I travel very regularly for business and have never experienced this. The house keeping starts knocking on doors early in the morning. Even if you have the do not disturb on your door you can clearly hear them pounding on the other doors and yelling, "HOUSEKEEPING." They also vacuum adjacent rooms with the doors open so it is impossible to sleep.
One strange aspect was on the date I was checking out, but hadn't yet checked out, they were still knocking (more like pounding) on my door around 8AM. What if I was out to a meeting or in the gym and came back to shower before checking out? Do they service the room twice? Does the next person check into a room with my dirty towels? This hotel needs to rethink their housekeeping practices, or maybe start them later in the day, say 9:00AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel