“Very relaxing, very therapeutic”
Review of The Salt Cave

The Salt Cave
More attraction details
Owner description: The Salt Cave offers natural therapy using pharmaceutical-grade salt while being surrounded by the beauty of ancient Himalayan salts. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those suffering from stress, asthma, allergies, lingering cough, cystic fibrosis, and other ailments.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Chanhassen, Minnesota
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very relaxing, very therapeutic”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I enjoyed the salt cave and will go there again. It's the only one I know of in the Twin Cities, and it's lovely and reminiscent of salty ocean air. It was great to breathe deeply and relax in it; great time.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank EllenLW

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Calm and Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I went there with a few girlfriends one weekend. The "cave" is calm, relaxing. So calm and relaxing that we all fell asleep! We were there for approx. 1 hour.

We got a good deal on it, but I don't know if I would pay full price for a visit. I would recommend trying at least once though!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank N N
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The relaxation that was needed!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This place is therapeutic and quite relaxing. It is definitely a place I would go to again (especially with the massage add on!).

Visited May 2013