“Great lunch option!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Made it to Origami many times for their lunch Sushi menu and have never been disappointed. For $15 you get a salad, miso soup and a selection of sushi and a roll. The Sushi is the best in town, always fresh. Service can be hit and miss, but mostly ok.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is a decent sushi spot. Don't get me wrong, but. There is definately better places out there. The sushi here is way overpriced and the selection is average at best. Why would I go here and pay 80 a person when I could go to Ichiban, spend the same amount of money for two and have double the selection, fresher fish by far and eat all I want. It just doesnt seem smart. The walls here are littered of pictures of celebrities that have eaten here witch I could are less about. The wait staff is friendly and there is an almost close romantic atmosphere if you dine at your own table, but you willost certainly pay for it. Yes indeed.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I took my wife here on a semi date night. I thought the staff was welcoming and the sushi was well done. My only complaint would be that the waitress did not come by often to check on us or our drinks. She was great, but I was thirsty!!!!! The place was great and we will come back again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Highly recommend the downtown Origami. My favorite sushi in the city; every roll we ordered was delicious.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Tucked away in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood near the river, this Japanese restaurant will blow your mind with the freshness of its fish and the delicate flavors of its dishes. The walls of the staircase are lined with awards won by this understated and zen restaurant. The agedashi tofu was silky and tender, and the rolls were bite-sized morsels of sheer delight. The Hamachi Kama (yellowfin cheek) was cooked to perfection, with a lightly charred flavor that enhanced the natural taste of the fish. Our server was also perfectly friendly.

1  Thank Kristin C