“fantastic pizza -- also available by the slice!”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #24 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Chicago, Illinois
“fantastic pizza -- also available by the slice!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I used to live in NYC but have grown accustomed to a pizza life in the diaspora. As it turns out: who needs Johns of Bleeker Street!?! Pizza Luce is just as amazing! And it proves -- shock of shocks! -- that living outside of NYC does not necessarily mean a lifetime of pizza disappointment. On the contrary: the pizza here is not just wonderful, but (gasp! can it be true!?!) you can get it by the slice! Not that you wouldn't want a whole pie, but just in case... And not only that, you can pair your slice(s) with a blackboard full of local craft beers. Truly: this place is pizza heaven--and more important, heaven west of the Hudson! Oh, and I should mention: it's not only fab pizza, but it's a lovely place -- full of character and friendly and relaxed. What could be better?

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Best Gluten Free Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We ate at this restaurant before going to a MN Twins game. I had the best gluten free pizza ever! The crust was not the thin stuff you find at most places, but was actually much like real pizza, and I didn't get sick from it! The rest of my family had regular pizza and they loved it also. We will make it out of our way to eat here again!

• Visited June 2013
“Awesome late-night pizza in Minneapolis”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Visited Luce over the July 4th weekend... as usual; were eating late but Luce is open until 2 or 3 in the morning, so our server had no problems with us coming in at almost 10pm.
We started with the bruschetta; tiny cheesy garlic breads with a mountain of freshly chopped tomatoes.
I ordered "the bear" (which has every meat known to man on it) and for a carnivore; it was awesome!
My wife had the vegetarian lasagna and it was outstanding as well.
Luce also offers an extensive craft beer list , and my server was familiar and able to accurately describe the local brews (bonus!).
Highly recommend. Will definitely stop in again next time we're in the twin cities.

“Pizza was excellent”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The pizza was amazing! Greek salad was a Greek salad...nothing special. The server was not too friendly, like of snobby. Didn't like my drink. It was supposed to have muddled limes in it and it came with a lime wedge. So I may go back just for pizza.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Blue Dog: "Back by popular demand"”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Whenever I see the phrase "back by popular demand" on a menu, I order it. This pizza is topped with tomatoes, arugula, roasted asparagus, bacon, red onion, blue cheese and mozzarella... and it brought a tear to my eye it was soooooo good. The wait staff is friendly and there's plenty of seating in side and out!

1 Thank Amanda M