“Total let down..”
Review of Cafe Lurcat

Cafe Lurcat
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Lurcat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
jengirl000
“Total let down..”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I've heard great things about this place but probably wouldn't go back. We went for happy hour and it took about 15 minutes just for a server to acknowledge us. Then he brought my husband's drink and not mine (one of their tap beers). After waiting another 10 minutes our server had not come back at all. My husband flagged down a different guy who got me my beer. It was all pretty ridiculous for our first time being there. When our server did return he didnt even mention anything about my forgotten drink. We ended up not even ordering our apps since the people next to us didn't recommend what they had ordered.

I guess if they had been really busy (there was probably about 15people in the entire bar) or if the server was training I wouldn't have minded so much about waiting for a drink but overall it just felt like he could have cared less if we were there. We left after our one drink and won't return.

Visited July 2014

Duluth, Minnesota
“AMAZING. EVERYTHING SO AMAZING!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you want the best food and service of your life, this is where you need to eat. Well worth the price. You will neither need or want for a thing. Just go for it. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Slc
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a wonderful meal. They offer a Sunday date night special. We had three people and they were willing to give the third person 1/2 of special for 1/2 of piece. Date night special included bottle of wine, appetizer or salad, choice of 5 entrees, and dessert. Dessert donuts are delicious. Service was good. They were attentive and friendly.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Anniversary Spot”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We went to Cafe Lurcat for our 6th anniversary, and it was amazing! It was our first time there, and we will definitely be back. The happy hour drinks are a great selection for a great price. The bar menu is awesome - I haven't been to the restaurant, but I don't even know if I'd need to it was so good in the bar! Service and atmosphere was perfect. I'm so glad we chose Cafe Lurcat for our anniversary! Soon, we will be regulars!

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Many established restaurants become complacent and food and service suffer. Not Lurcat. Their food: preparation , presentation , and flavors are impeccable. Date night on Sundays is great value

• Visited June 2014