“Decent breakfast”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stopped there for breakfast with a friend. The prices were a little odd. The three egg omelets were the same price as a two egg and sausage breakfast, $9.99 - $11.99, a little steep. They had a $4-5 breakfast sandwich, which was the least expensive on the menu. I just had the eggs and sausage, it was tasty, I would eat there again, but it's not the best value.

Visited May 2013

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Dated diner.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Read the excellent reviews but were disappointed by not only the service but the food. Don't go out of your way for this one.

Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Classic 60's-70's breakfast spot”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

With ample parking adjacent, it's convenient to get to, in an otherwise busy area of Minneapolis. It's a casual, seat yourself place. Classic breakfast fare, nothing upscale, just the classics. I happen to be lactose intolerant and had the eggs benedict and was sabotaged by them using Half & Half to reconstitute the sauce from a dry powder. Food came hot and was exactly what was expected, except for the milk product in the hollandaise. Service was attentive. Coffee kept coming. We were not rushed. I would go back for the comfortable atmosphere and well prepared standard breakfast fare.

• Visited January 2013
Hartley
“They've never failed us”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We try and eat here every time we get to Minneapolis. Over the last few years we've eaten here several times and it is hands down the best breakfast in Minneapolis! Whenever we go with or meet friends there we take them to the Egg and I. It is not fancy, very much old school diner but the dollar value of this meal is unheard of in the city. And the food is divine! The waitresses are efficient, casual and friendly. And in case you have a hangover the coffee is strong and the water has ice. = )

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Breakfast the way it should be”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Straightforward menu and service. What more do you want?
I've said enough. If I can't express myself in one sentence, I'm