“Show up early to get best seats.”
Review of Comedy Sportz

Comedy Sportz
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It had some funny moments. It also had some material that wasn't so funny. I actually looked at my watch several times wandering how much longer we had to sit there until it was over. IMPROVISATIONAL COMDEY isn't for everyone. My best advice is show up early to get seats close to the stage. The folks in the front seemed to be having more fun . I think they also were able to hear better than we did seated in the back rows. The acoustics there aren't great. The show is located in Calhoun Square. I did think it's great that they have family friendly shows. It's a short walk after the show to some fun bars. They have wine and beer for sale. Also lots of snacks. Our seats were $15.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Absolutely an amazing time. CS is very different than a regular comedy club and it does have both family friendly shows as well as the more PG13 to R rated shows for adults. Located in Calhoun square which is the only draw back considering the building is almost vacated from the fun bars that once existed there.... Highly recommended to anyone for multiple visits.