“Fun place!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun place!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Showed up too late and they were no longer serving food (the grill closes early - total bummer!). When we returned a couple weeks later, there was only a couple guys working and both were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. Food and drinks were great! We'll definately be back!

• Visited May 2013

Albuquerque
“A funky coffee house”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I like funky coffeehouses and this one is funky -- it even has a useable piano outside around the corner on 43rd as well as unmatched furniture inside. It has good coffee, a big plus. It has good waffles. I don't know about other foods. The "service" for a self-help place is good and clientele is interesting. I like it that it feels like a neighborhood hangout, even though I am a visitor from far away.

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“best mochas!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I just love this Kingfield treasure! I love it so much, I named my cat after this place! Love the coffee and treats here- but skip the food- it's over priced and my stomach always hurts! love it that they are open late-10:30pm most nights! Love to sit outside facing nicollet! inside- whole different crowd- snooty yuppies! Best advice- get a mocha to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“great homemade food and bakery”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

ridiculously over priced but excellent coffee and food. baked goods made inhouse are wonderful, quick breads and scones! natural waffles, quiche is good and good sandwhiches

• Visited December 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Best Waffles EVER!”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The three of us all ordered different items from the menu, and we were all pleased. The food here is simple and fantastic. No frills here, just great food. This place makes me wish I lived right around the corner, to walk to everyday for my cup of coffee and breakfast. Its warm and inviting, and the food is amazing.

Visited November 2012