“Very nice pub/sports bar”
Review of Kieran's Irish Pub

Kieran's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Kieran's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$18 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My friends and I visited here one evening after attending a convention. We all ordered different items and shared so we could taste different items. Everything was delicious! I ordered the Pub Pot Roast and I had a huge serving of very good pot roast, with a rich juice with carrots and mushrooms over real mashed potatoes. My friend ordered the Chicken Pub Pie which was equally delicious with a nicely seasoned sauce. Another friend ordered the Fish and Chips which we found to be very mild and flaky with a nice lemony tartar sauce.
Best of all my Ohio State Buckeye Football game was on the television and we enjoyed part of the game with some great adult beverages before calling it a night!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We decided to get a bite to eat before attending a pro womens basketball game in Minneapolis and thought we'd try Kieran's. They were very busy in the late afternoon, but we were able to get a table outside just as we had hoped. In short, the beer was cold and served in "beer clean" glasses, the food was served quickly and was delicious, and the service was excellent. Our server, Rachel S. was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. As we left, we were thanked by two different employees. It is always great to receive good friendly service! I recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My friend and I stopped in with the intention of eating here. The noise was deafening, but we ordered a drink and looked at the menu. There was absolutely nothing Irish on the menu- it's just your average American burger joint, not even a stab at Irish (such as bangers and mash). Very disappointing. We went somewhere else to eat. I think they should take the word "Irish" out of the pub's name.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Recently returned to Minneapolis for a ball game and ended up back at Kieran's Irish Pub. While it's location is great (85 6th St. North), it is the Reuben sandwich I came back for. I am always in search of the best Reuben when travelling and I REALLY love theirs. The meat is served thicker than the usual Rueben. Most are shaved as most people know. Hi highly recommend you try this if you go there. Can't comment on much else. Beer is really good..........of course.

1  Thank dakotan
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Quite annoyed upon arrival having had negative experiencefor quick meal at Sneaky Pete's down the block but was quickly transposed into a good mood. Security person was sharp in his sense of humor and friendliness on our entrance. Outdoor seating was pleasant. Ordered deserts and drinks. Ice cream is made locally, fresh and delicious and the creme brulee was to die for. Met up with friends here and had a great time. Waitress was outstanding, checking in with us just the right amount of time periods. Would definitely recommend.