“Great apartment, luxurious interiors, and...”
other traveller has booked this property
fully equipped kitchen In-Unit Washer & Dryer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
fully equipped kitchen
In-Unit Washer & Dryer
When laundry room is closed
Dining room window
Open, well lighted bedroom
Bedroom windows facing the quiet neigborhood
Large kitchen with elegant ceramic tile flooring
Entry to your apartment on 2nd floor
Culture marble and ceramic tile bathroom
Private 4 unit building in a quiet neighborhood
You see this tree from back windows
Meadow Lake- within 4 blocks away
One more pic of Meadow Lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Rohan H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great apartment, luxurious interiors, and fantastic landlords”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I was fortunate to come across this apartment while searching for accommodation during my stay in the twin cities. The price for what you get is unbeatable with the newly renovated interiors - the pictures do not do justice to how polished the apartment actually is. It is perfect for anyone looking to live in the Minneapolis area with the fully furnished, month by month rental options provided. In addition, Sam and Cheryl have been extremely hospitable and receptive to any needs or concerns I may have had. Overall, a great find and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Timothy S
“Pictures don't do the living space justice”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

From the time I met owners Sam and Cheryl I was thoroughly impressed with their hospitality and overall generous disposition. Let me just say that the apartment I stayed in is an accurate reflection of their personalities. It had all the amenities of home and all the comforts of a hotel. The property is quiet, clean, and well maintained. The Wabahs are very attentive and accommodating owners, and were always just a phone call away. The location is central enough to the city where it's not a long drive to get there, but still provides the privacy and temperament of a suburb. I would highly recommend this location to anyone and would be more than fortunate to have the opportunity to stay here again should the need arise.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentive Owners
Liked least: One Bathroom
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
KS
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Mike S
Toronto, Canada
“Couldn't be better!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

As a dentist from Canada on a business trip, I was lucky to come across this beautiful apartment. It far exceeded my expectations. The apartment was brand new, and the cost was surprisingly lower than the cost of other furnished apartments. I stayed in many nice places like Sheraton and Hilton before, but the quality of Sam’s apartment exceeds those 5 star hotels. The pictures do not do justice to this apartment. The building is so quiet which allowed me to peacefully rest after my long busy days.

The neighborhood where the apartment is located is safe and well taken care of, with nice single family homes. Sam, Cheryl live a few blocks away from the apartment building. They moved into the neighborhood a few years ago due to its safety and quiet.

Before I came to Minneapolis, Sam answered my questions over the phone. The directions were accurate. When I arrived, Sam and Cheryl were at the parking lot waiting for me. They greeted me and showed me the apartment. They even had flowers and bottled water in the apartment, all complimentary. During my stay, they were always available when I needed their advice. The customer service is truly superior, and what they have written on their website is accurate: www.mlapartment.com

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Luxurious and quiet
Liked least: Minnesota is cold
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Fan Y
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Five Star Furnished Apt, Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This apartment definitely exceeds my expectation. Last month, I was looking for a furnished apartment for a short-term stay. After a lot of search, I came across this apartment, which offers short-term living at a very good price. When I saw the apartment in person, I was very surprised of how nice it is. Although the building may look a little bit old from the outside, the apartment inside is truly at the five star level.

This two-bedroom apartment is very cozy. The unit I was living at is well designed with a beautiful high-end kitchen (oven, stove, 2-door side by side refrigerator, and dishwasher). The living room is very spacious with a leather coach, a big flat screen TV, and very large windows. I should also mention the comfortable central heating conditioning system, which is way beyond my expectation. The location is very nice too. I can easily drive on the highway in just one minute.

I met the apartment owners, Sam and Cheryl, on the parking lot when I arrived at the apartment. They gave me a warmest welcome and introduced me the apartment in details. While I was staying in the apartment, they were always available to answer my questions and give me help. This really makes my short stay at the apartment a very pleasant experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: It is a high end furnished apartment with great customer service.
Liked least: The building exterior does not reflect how nice the units are from the inside.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,500
/ Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing