“Great food before game or anytime!”

O'Donovan's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Donovan's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 1,799 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Morris, Illinois
“Great food before game or anytime!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a classic Irish Pub. Of course, there is beer. They have 15 beers on tap, and many more bottled beers. I had the corned beef sandwich and it was awesome. The potato soup had large chunks of potato and carrots and was better than the corned beef. For an appetizer, I had the Balsamic Lamb Chops, and they were better than the soup.
The staff was friendly and helpful as well.
This was the best meal that I have had in recent memory.

Visited April 2014

Waltham, Massachusetts
“Great Stop Before Twins Ballgame”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stopped here on my walk to Target Field for a Twins game. As a Boston fan, just getting out to another ballpark while I had a free Saturday was fun. I sat at the bar and had great beer and wonderful appetizers. Best during happy hours. The stuffed mushrooms were AMAZING....but beware, the garlic is strong. Very friendly staff and other patrons.

• Visited April 2014
Beautiful Western Massachusetts
“Next to Target Field and Center”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Large very nice Irish Pub which serves very good meals and the best potato soup i ever had. Great place to hang and have a few before or after a baseball or basketball game.

Visited May 2014
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Not a friendly place”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We were in the area so we decided to stop in for a drink at O'Donavans. If ever in the area again I will pass this place up. Bartender wasn't friendly at all and didn't care to even ask if we wanted a drink for around 5 min or so. Wouldn't bother me normally but there was about 10 people in the place. He was just not interested in serving us. After our first drink he didn't bother asking if we needed anything else either. Needless to say we left after one drink. I will say he made a strong drink which I can't complain about. Still not enough of a reason for me to ever go back.

1 Thank Stew78
“Menu remodel”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We were looking for pubs to visit for our meals while in Minneapolis. After using TripAdvisor to assist with our search we chose to try O'Donovan's. It was a little discerning that when we walked up and were glancing in the window and there did not seem to be very busy, but we were looking forward to the shrimp and lobster pie on the menu we saw on TripAdvisor. We sat down by the fire place which was great because it was February Minnesota so it was cold, ordered a beer (great selection by the way) but when we looked at the menu the item we were there for not on the menu. We asked the server and she said they had redone the menu and the had removed that item and some others. We decided to fish our drinks warm up and try Another place. The pub atmosphere was nice even for not having a lot of people but again it was not prime dinner time.

1 Thank Conkfamily