“Closed”

Add it.
El Paraiso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've been coming here for years either for dine in or take out. We pulled into the parking lot, got out of the car and had my hand on the door when a man came around from the deck and told us they sold the restaurant and closed on the 17th. Very sad to hear this. Will miss this place.

1  Thank Bluefire1966
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Had planned pre-wedding party with family & out-of-town friends across the street at Pats Tap. After waiting in vain an hour in the insane noise there we fled to El Paraiso. Our group of 11 was seated immediately, it was quiet enough for conversation, the food & drink was tasty & the server was friendly, attentive & kept great track of new arrivals. El Paraiso rescued the night!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

I ordered the burrito dinner here. The burrito was a very good size and the meat and other ingredients were just perfect together...great taste. It didn't have a lot of french fries with the meal, would like to have had more of them, they were very crispy with a good flavor also. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good, mexican food.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We've been here five times now and nothing about this place is disappointing. I'll spare you my effusive tangents which really get fueled after two cold Negra Modelos at this wonderful neighborhood restaurant. I'm disappointed more reviews haven't been posted yet because this place deserves any plug it gets. I want them to bustle and thrive and keep their great cooks cooking and happy. Two months ago, I picked El Paraiso for my birthday dinner - my wife and my mom and a friend were surprised because they would've picked up the tab anywhere I chose (think $30 - $40+ per person places, unlike the $20 per person here which includes drinks!); but after our great time at El Paraiso, they agreed that my choice was excellent.