“Amazing!”

Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Reviewed 25 March 2014

In town for business and took in a show that evening. The room was amazing, bed was perfect. Great recommendations from the bartender for dinner and wine. She even recommended a dessert
That wasn't on the menu and was perfect!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ComplexHotelMGMT, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hello Lauri B,
Thank you for staying with us at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis; I am pleased to hear you took comfort in your guest room and enjoyed your time at Marin as well. It is our pleasure to ensure your stay is most memorable and we look forward to offering a new perspective on your next trip.

There are newer reviews for Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I spend over 100 nights a year in hotels and have stayed at more hotels then I care to remember. If you find yourself in Minneapolis for business or pleasure, this is THE hotel to stay. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. The rooms are comfortable and the new restaurant and bar are FANTASTIC!! This is truly an oasis in the frozen tundra!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello JBG72400000,
Thank you for making Le Meridien Chambers your hotel of choice in Minneapolis! It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and make you feel right at home. So glad you enjoy Marin and the library lounge, and we look forward to your next stay!
Cheers,

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect from this hotel, as none of my friends in Minneapolis knew anything about it.

To me, it was what a W hotel should be like. Very boutique like, amazing art displays, great breakfast in the hotel, amazing service.
I love the art vending machine in the lobby, and the location was perfect for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ckccan
ComplexHotelMGMT, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hello ckccan,

Thank you for staying with us at Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis! I am thrilled our landmark location was perfect for your trip, you enjoyed the contemporary art throughout the hotel, and relished in the delicious offerings from Marin. It would be a pleasure to have you back on your next trip to Minneapolis!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Chambers on Saturday March 1st. We tried to check in at 3:05pm…the reason I know the exact time is because we were told that our room wasn't ready yet and when we asked what time check was, the front desk person said it's 3pm and then looked at his watch and said "oh it's 3:05 already." Then he stumbled around with ughs and and ums for a minute. Next he tried to say, "you booked an executive king room so I can put you in that." My husband spoke up telling him that he was a platinum SPG member and had been upgraded to a suite. Again the front desk person was left with ughs and ums.
He finally gave us comp drink tickets for the hotel bar and a promise to bring the keys to us when the room was ready.
The problem wasn't that the room wasn't ready, it was more that he didn't know what to do or say when it wasn't ready. I would have expected more professionalism or preparedness.
Things turned around however when we finally got to our room. It was an upgraded suite like we were promised. It was spacious and impeccably clean. I loved the fact that there were 2 bathrooms, one was just a 1/2 bath for guests. Since we had a few people over for pre-dinner drinks, this worked out perfectly.
One other note, I'm used to staying at the Westin chains of SPG and they have the "heavenly bed". However, I believe the bed at the Le Meridien was just as comfortable and soft as any of the heavenly beds.
Overall, our stay at The Chambers was relaxing and enjoyable. My only advice would be to do a little bit more training on the check in staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TracyJane76

Hello TracyJane76,

Thank you for being our guest at Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis, a luxury art hotel. I am sorry to hear your welcome experience did not meet expectations. I will personally ensure this issue is promptly addressed with our associates and effective training reinstated right away. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the remainder of your stay and found the experience overall relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you again for your feedback regarding improvements for our associates.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

'm a loyal SPG member - so I love Starwood Hotels; but I've had much better stays.

I'm CURRENTLY staying at Le Meridien, and to be honest, it's been one issue after the next. At dinner last night, the server admittedly put my order in much later than she should have, so there was a significant delay - with no apology. Went to bed last night thinking about just getting a really good nights sleep, but was awaken by the guest in the room above me at 4:30am doing an HOUR of plyometrics. Frustrated, I rolled out of bed and headed down to breakfast - which was worse than meh. Came back to the room to iron my clothes, only to find a deep stain on the iron right after I put it on my dress shirt.

Looking at some of the other reviews, I'm sure that my (eerily unlucky) string of events are just a fluke. But if I hadn't prepaid for my stay, I would have checked out early and went somewhere else. It would really take a lot for me to consider staying here when I return to Minneapolis in a few weeks, much less recommend to someone else.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ComplexHotelMGMT, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello Bahama_Ali,
Thank you for sharing a review from your visit to Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis. My personal apologies your experience fell short of expectations and was not as pleasant as anticipated. I ensure you I will be addressing all issues noted with our supervisors and associates immediately. Please see my direct message; I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great hotel. Friendly, helpful front desk, as well as valet attendants were wonderful. Got to know Pablo at the bar, he was a great guy! Great service and food in the restaurant as well. Very comfy beds, not too hard, not too soft. Modern artwork everywhere, fun to see. Good sized rooms, plenty of space. First time staying here, won't be the last.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello debbyleo,

Thank you for being our guests and for the lovely review of Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis! Your kind words regarding our associates are much appreciated and it will be a pleasure to pass on your comments to our team. We look forward to your next stay at our exclusive art hotel in the heart of the entertainment district in beautiful downtown Minneapolis!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We spent the night after a Timberwolves. Perfect location. Clean, modern rooms. Front desk staff super friendly, and when we arrived they informed us that we were upgraded at no extra charge. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MattHaw3019, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello Faye W,

Thank you for visiting Le Méridien Chambers, a fabulous location to stay for a night out in downtown Minneapolis! So happy to hear you were pleased with a complimentary upgrade, and enjoyed the modern artwork and design of the guest rooms. Go Wolves!