I stayed here one night while working in town. The local host arranged for my stay here and were quite pleased that they could accommodate me in such a nice place (they mentioned it a few times :-) )
The modern look and feel, roomy rooms and obvious newness made this a very nice place to stay the night. I didn't have an excellent experience with the staff, but it was good. At check in the person who was helping me had issues with every step of the process and had to go get help three different times. It seems to me that the person who was helping her (and maybe training her - which seemed to be the case) should have just stayed there and made my check-in experience less frustrating (I had been traveling a lot and it was late!)
I was in room 200, a nice room, but some kind of mechanical noise started after I'd gone to bed and lasted throughout the night. I debated with myself to bring it to someone's attention but I didn't want to stay up later or be moved - I was tired!
Overall, a very nice hotel but more initiative could have been taken to assure a pleasant check-in experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis