I'm a local who stayed downtown Minneapolis for the weekend. The location was excellent for walking to restaurants, bars, Orchestra Hall, and Target Field. The room was extremely clean. Even the couch was clean and you know how gross they can be in hotel rooms. The bathroom was really nice with aqua colored tiles and a funky modern sink. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever had. There is a layer of down padding under the sheet so it really envelopes you. There is artwork throughout the hotel (kind of odd art, but interesting). The restaurant Marin was really good and a nice atmosphere to sit out in the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis