Open today: 19:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful woman

Beautiful woman. Good food. Good drinks. Awesome floor and wait staff. #1 gentlemens club in... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
Arielle D
via mobile
Great Strip Club

Been visiting this gentlemen's club often and I keep coming back for more. I'm in town often and... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2017

from US$75.00
from US$54.00
from US$50.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I am a regular at The Seville Club. I enjoy this place several times per month.

Expect about 30+ girls on the busier nights and around 20 girls on the slower nights.

This club has always been famous for having the most attractive dancers in the city. Yes, this is true. Plenty of amazing girls to choose from here. It has been voted the best strip club in Minneapolis for more than 8 years by their own local publication called City Life Pages.

Best part about The Seville... The girls are Minnesota Nice and they are not pushy. And they give great dances.

The building is elegant, the crowd is sophisticated and business like. No dive bar here. Staff will always take great care of you.

Bottom line... it's always a great time at The Seville!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I don't see what is great about going to a strip club. I was staying at the Loews Hotel in Minneapolis and it just happen that they just were in front of the hotel. I was looking to have a drink, so I stop there

What I saw is the tipical strip bar, some ladies dancing tooples, neverless that they were great, people drinking, and paying for "dances", and that its.

So I suggest to throw away the money in something more enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

This past weekend i went to the seville and had an awesome time its a nice place the girls are nice and classy and staff is very friendly. I will go back again. Im also from winnipeg so i had a blast there and will go back sometime in the future.

Richard from winnipeg mb

ps the one girl that was dancing is awesome and brought my friends there to see her. She was very nice and if someone from the company reads this just let her know she was sweet.thx

2  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Went there twice last week on a business trip.
Came back, made a new account on TA because, lets face it, I can't have 300 facebook friends seeing I went to a strip club.
So anyway, first time we were there was on a Monday.
Slow start, then as the night went on, got busier.
The girls are pretty much perfect. Only 1 under a "9", but that was the girl who came in off the street looking for directions.
Not pushy at all. They did come by frequently at first, but all were friendly, and perfect bodies.
Beers are $9 a bottle which blows.
The Monday and Tuesday specials are $10 a dance. And they do it at the tables. There is no private area for lap dances.
Hands by your side for the most part. Some let you get away with a little more, but not much. Certainly not what I'm used to in Providence.
Went back Thursday night.
The girls were twice as perfect, and there were twice as many of them.
Lap dances went up to $20. A little steep for what you get.
2 of the girls I need to give a shout out to.
Squeaks, and LOGAN!
Hi Logan!!! It's Billiam, from Boston.
Logan will make you want to move to Minnesota.
I just might if she messages me on here, lol
Anyway, you can't go wrong at Sevilles.
Look for Logan. Treat her nice,she deserves it.
(Treat them all nice)
Ask a hotel doorman for a free pass. Normal cover is $20 I think, not sure. We got passes for both nights.

10  Thank Bill S