“Superb experience”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$48 - US$48
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th St. S
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

It was a special date night. We anticipated for months. It was better than expected! Everything we tasted was absolutely delicious! The salad bar, the sides, the meats, even the drinks! Just wonderful. We will defiantly go again! We easily spent $200.. No regrets!!

1  Thank Alvarado76
Write a ReviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've been in this steakhouse in Brazil and had the opportunity to visit the unit located in Minneapolis. I can say that the meats are very similar with great seasoning. Very nice atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

As long as you love steak and can appreciate a good salad bar this place is worth every penny! The experience alone is worth the visit, it's a very unique way to dine and lots of fun with friends or a significant other. Make sure to call ahead for reservations the wait can be quite lengthy some nights.

1  Thank Ibnevrywhr
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Really cool atmosphere. They walk around with big pieces of different kinds of meat and slice off pieces for you as you want them. There's beef (steak), turkey, ham, and I can't remember what else but it's good food. My one complaint is that I like my steak rare and what they serve is more like medium. So I haven't gone back. But my wife was really happy as would most people be.

1  Thank brandonolynick
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I recently was able to go to Fogo de Chao for lunch, and although I was expecting the lunch price to be a little lower than it was, the food did not disappoint. Before going I was told that you could just eat at the salad bar because it is that good, so I made sure to get a few things at the salad bar, but it still was a mistake. If you go to Fogo, you go for the meat, and the little bit at the salad bar filled me up enough where I wasn't able to try as much meat as I would've like. I definitely recommend the lamb and any of the steaks. I heard the chick with bacon was delicious but I didn't try it because I am definitely preferential to beef.