“TONS of records!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Roadrunner Records
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Over the past few years I have tried to rebuild my record collection. However, since vinyl is tricky and often skip (not fun) I don't like to pay too much for used vinyl. I was heading to Minneapolis from Chicao for a concert so before heading up, decided to google record shops and found a site that listed the top 10 places. This was their #5 and I agree it's quite a great store. I spent almost 2 hours in there and still had a number of boxes I didn't get to LOL.

Basically they have the 'regular' records and then an area on a big table that was I think 4 for $10 or $3 each (regular prices ranged mostly from $4-8). But then under the regular sale records were boxes of $.50 records! Grant it, not all were in the best of shape (more so the sleeves as many looked like some of the vinyl marks could be washed off0 and many were one hit wonders/older bands/etc etc but I found a bunch that were worth the buy (especially for $.50...you can't lose. Even if you get a couple songs). My prize find....Johnny Hates Jazz or $.50..WHOO HOO!!! (I'm a big 80s buff).

If you love vinyl, you need to set aside at least 2 hours to go through the stuff...3 would be better! ;o) If I'm ever in Minneapolis again I'd return!