“They don't have matzo ball soup”
Review of Little Tel-Aviv - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Tel-Aviv
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I thought I'd stop in a Jewish deli for matzo ball soup, but they didn't have it, and seemed surprised that I asked.
I ordered a sandwich, which was just ok. The service was also, just ok.
I was the only customer in the place except for a table of men that seemed to be having a meeting of some kind. That's fine, it just made me a little uncomfortable, as if I'd wandered into a private room and was interfering. Nobody said anything, it was just my own feeling, but that and the 'just ok' service and food means I probably won't go back.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Very good food
was there twice
brought friends and they all enjoyed it too
a bit pricey
small comfy setting
located in middle of a mall / parking adequate at best

Reviewed 3 July 2012

The freshness of this food is great, the Falafel Sandwich is one of the best I have ever had, they use fresh vegetables on the sandwich which adds a great taste combination with the taste buds from the Falafel...the hand cuts fries are to die for, great atmosphere, my wife loves the fish sandwich, my kids ask for their cheese pizza every week....can't go wrong with this one...

Reviewed 27 July 2011

They serve a fish sandwich with the fish being "Walleye" a fish native to the area. The fish is lightly if at all battered and fried to light crisp. It is amazing.

The owner loves his place and treats you like a guest in his home. I hope to go back anytime I return to Minneapolis.

1  Thank JamesTuttel
Reviewed 7 June 2011

The menu has something for all ages and all is delicouse. The best part of this restaurant is it is KOSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!