Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$207
aloft Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$169
  • Pool
Minneapolis Marriott City Center(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$173
US$168
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$120
Travelocity
US$191
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooms are hugestreet levelthe breakfast areafree breakfastlight railhot breakfastgovernment plazaliving areabathroom doorvikings stadiumparking garagewould stay here againworkout roomyogurtper nightmini fridgeeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Hotel is really nice and not that expensive. There must've been a conference because breakfast was insanely busy. But woman working was refilling everything as fast as she possibly could--she did a great job.
Rooms are HUGE for standard. Two flat screens, one in living area, one in bedroom.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kat00731
Jay S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We encourage the team to go that exra mile and happy to hear you experienced it. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My husband found this hotel online. It was even better than we expected. The room was so clean that I felt like I was the first person that had ever stayed there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They really did make us feel welcome. The breakfast was great for hotel free breakfasts. We had dinner in the bar twice because it was just too cold to go out and it was good but not great. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone. It was very comfortable, quiet, and clean.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxann E

Thank you for the great review Roxann! We look forward to seeing you back many, many times! You must come back for some leisure time! Let me know when you do so that we can show you some fun things to do when you aren't working! See you soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel nov27-dec4th It more than met my requirements.Visited my daughter who has moved here from Chicago.I booked with Expedia & the flight from the UK & the hotel was great value! Highly recommended......PS the assistant manager, Elliot,was very helpful,provided lots of in information on Minneapolis

Room Tip: was on the top floor and was given a suite....great
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jimmerjim

Thank you for taking the time to review all the way from the UK! The hotel is pretty special and glad to know you found the team so accommodating. I am certainly proud of the associates here! Come back and see us again when you return to Minnesota!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The room was amazing, holy cow. We stayed in a standard room, pretty amazing "standard" guest room, I must say. It was like 2 rooms in one, a nice area with a big l shaped couch(that converts into a bed, which my cousin said was comfortable), and a big screen tv, nice little desk, and it came with a mini fridge. Then you walk down a little hallway(bathroom is between the couch room and the bedroom) and there were 2 big beds, and a huge tv in the bedroom. We stayed on the 5th floor, less noisey and away from the drunk people. The view outside was amazing, could see the metrodome, and surrounding areas. We all stared out the window taking in the amazing views around us. The beds are comfy, however mine didn't seem to be clean(rocks were found on the fitted sheet by where your feet go). but whatever, it was do able, I kicked the rocks off and went to bed. It was a lovely place. very cheap but very lovely. If you are planning on hanging out at the bar in the building, you need to do it before 12am, they close it down at exactly midnight, even on a weekend-which I don't really understand but company policy I guess. They definitely seemed short staffed at times, I think they really need to look into employing more people on peak nights(Friday, Saturdays in particular) because I felt bad that the 2 men in charge were literally running their butts off to keep up with people and their demands. The employees are nice people, really respectable, but at times they seem so overwhelmed due to the shortage of people 'manning' the floor. The bathroom door wouldn't close all the way(508), it was measured wrong so the locking part doesn't go into the hole and so its impossible to lock the bathroom sliding door. I will be staying there again though. great place!

Room Tip: We stayed in 508. It was quiet and very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Jay S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for your five point review and noting our friendly staff. It is nice that you let the Trip Advisor readers know that if they choose to stay with us, they can expect great service, excellent food and drinks and lots of fun when visiting the Twin Cities.

Best Regards,
Jay Slaboch

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Came downtown for the monster truck show. The hotel was very nice and the rooms were recently updated. No complaints. However the parking ramp exit was very hard to navigate in a 2011 f150. I would definatly stay there again and maybe next time check out the pool.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank smit4110
Jay S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for the great review! So glad you had a great experience and that you enjoyed your stay. Of course, I was most pleased to hear that you the service exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return! I understand the tight garage turn as I have a SUV.

Best Regards,