“Friendly staff, property ok”

Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Ranked #20 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hotel is fine, location ok but nothing in walking distance, restaurant food mediocre and not very healthy. Very nice staff. Rooms clean

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlazaMpls, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms during your stay. Your feedback regarding the restaurant food has been passed along to our chef. While there may not be too much within walking distance, our complimentary shuttle can take you to anywhere within a five-mile radius of the hotel to many area attractions! We hope to have you as our guest again.
Kindly,

There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Minneapolis

Reviewed 11 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlazaMpls, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The room was very nice and had all the necessary amenities. Bed was comfortable and had a nice selection of pillows.
Climate control was just adequate. Needs upgrading especially since the windows do not open.
The carpet had a very bad odor and nothing was done about it even though I complained. They only offered to put a sent in the room and left a can of Fabreez in the room for me.

Ellen M G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m glad your room was very nice and that you had a comfortable bed and pillows. I apologize for the carpet odor and that the given resolutions did not exceed your expectations. Please know that your comments have been passed along to the director of housekeeping. We hope that you will stay with us again.
Kindly,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My reservation was not originally at this hotel rather a hotel in downtown Minneapolis. The change in location seriously affected my experience as the Ramada is pretty far from downtown (5 miles). The shuttle was not always convenient as there was a huge demand for its services during my stay.

The room was well appointed and comfortable and cleaned daily. The staff were nice. The food, however, left a lot to be desired. I ordered room service twice during my 3 day stay and both times it was bland and unseasoned. Furthermore, my steak was medium rare rather than well done as was specifically asked for.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

lamia-raven
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us even though you were originally supposed to stay downtown. I’m glad your room was well-appointed and comfortable and that our staff was nice. I am sorry you were not able to take advantage of our shuttle service, as you found out it’s a popular service. We do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs and our staff is always happy to help arrange transportation should our shuttle be unavailable. Your comments regarding the room service will be passed along to my food and beverage director. We hope to have you as our guest again the next time you’re in the Minneapolis are so that we may have another chance for you to experience our world class hospitality.
Safe travels,
Tammy.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I recently stayed here while traveling on business. Downtown Minneapolis was booked so I stayed here. The accommodations were fine, the price was right and restaurant in the hotel was good. Nothing about my stay wow'ed me which was okay. The room was clean and quiet - it served my needs. The only disadvantage for me was that I had to cab it to downtown and back. Taxi Magic works fine for this location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Chaz B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis. I’m glad your room was fine, the price was right and that the restaurant was good. We are a nice alternative to a downtown property. Our complimentary shuttle does service a five-mile radius of the hotel, including most of downtown, but as you found out there are plenty of cab companies available as well. I hope that the next time you stay with us we are able to “wow” you!
Safe travels,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlazaMpls, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014