We just stayed 6 days at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. From the very beginning we were very impressed with the look of the hotel as well as the staff's willingness to assist us (Lizzie). We ran into a climate control problem in our room and feel that Patricia was highly professional in her handling of the situation. The food at the Prairie Kitchen was amazing and the server (gosh, I wish I could remember his name) was superior - he was the highlight of our stay. The market provides fresh, interesting offerings daily.. The exercise facilities, along with the basketball court were a welcome additional to our stay. The pool leaves so much to be desired. It is boring in appearance and it seems as though they renovated all but that space so there is a a stark contrast between the entire balance of the hotel and their pool. If they do plan to renovate, in the meanwhile, bringing in some nice lighting to make it more appealing and, perhaps some decor items (i.e. palm trees with tiny lights on them, tropical accents, nice lounger chairs and tables. We saw two people in pool over 6days I am surprised that this space is as stark and neglected as it is.
Josh, evening manager, needs additional training from Patricia on how to deal with customer concerns. His response to difficult situations is less than customer service focused. He has a good role model in Patricia and it would truly benefit the hotel if he were given the tools to handle situations with the customer in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Minneapolis on Nicollet Mall, Hyatt is connected via skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center. Within walking distance to Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Walker Art Center, Sculpture Garden, Lightrail Train, Theaters, Business District and Parks. Complimentary Access to StayFit Gym which has full weights, boxing, cardio, and Fitness Classes On-Demand. Pool and Basketball court available to guests. Dine at Prairie Kitchen & Bar which offers seasonal cuisine or Market available in Lobby for quick menu options and Starbucks coffee. Pet-Friendly, Kid Friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis