“Downtown Minneapolis Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Downtown Minneapolis Stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The stay at the newly remodeled Radisson Blu was a great experience, centrally located within walking distance to several destinations. Very nice accommodations. Parking is reasonable compared to other locations. Helpful and friendly staff. Our room only had decaf coffee, housekeeper was happy to assist us when we asked for regular coffee. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Kathryn L, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Kathieh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to read your recommendation and see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Thai first
Shenzhen, China
Reviewed 12 August 2014

it was just a couple months after the hotel renovation that i stayed there. everything looks nice from apprearance. however, things are not user-friendly or sustanibile. The roof of the wardrobe has deformed, the lights inside the wardrobe not working, every faucet handle is in square shape and the corner is very sharp....... the matress is nice but the bedding are still old....

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Qinghua,

Thank you both for staying with us and for taking the time to fill out the TA survey.

While I regretted reading some of the review, we learn more from frank honest feedback than from praise and we look forward to an opportunity to retain your business both for our hotel and for the brand. I have had hotel stays go astray in the past and I know that even small inconveniences can ruin a otherwise solid experience, and I am sorry. I have followed up with our Engineering team and they will be addressing the issues you mentioned in your feedback.

I assure you that we have higher standards and that this experience was an anomaly. I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Please keep my contact information if I can be of future assistance with reservations or room preferences.

Kathryn.laulainen@radisson.com
612-337-9749
Marine City, Michigan
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've been staying here off and on for years. The latest remodeling has been extensive with significant room upgrades. Rooms are well appointed and tastefully decorated. The fitness center is adequate and the bar is very good. The hotel is quiet and the staff efficient. I really have no negatives, other than parking. There is not much of an entrance drive and it can get backed up. That is really more of a downtown thing thing, not a hotel issue. I will continue staying here when in downtown Minneapolis.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Kathryn L, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear M M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel through all the years!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team! We have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us. Unfortunately we do not own the parking ramp, but will continue to strive to ensure convenience in parking for our guests.

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We always stay at the downtown Radisson on 7th Street when attending Glamorama. The rooms, the staff, the convenience - its all great! The on-site underground parking is a real plus and the recently renovated rooms are very attractive. The location in downtown Mnpls. is close to everything!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and Glamorama!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team! I have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

Alexandria, Minnesota
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed there for a Twins game with our friends. We loved the parking and right by all the action downtown area. in walking distance for most activities. ROOMS are super up to date and CLEAN. Staff are friendly and willing to answer questions if you have any about activities in the near area. Beds are...... well lets just say WOW..COMFORTABLE.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 532reneem,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and the twins game!

Menno, South Dakota
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We always stay at the Radisson when we take a trip to Target Field. The parking is easy for downtown and very reasonable when you are staying on property. The restaurant and bar are fun! The rooms have been updated since our last stay and they are beautiful and contemporary. Easy walk to Target Field!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear SDLK,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel! We have shared your comments with our staff, and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Came here from Chicago to stay for a friend's wedding in Minneapolis. The hotel was very well kept and clean. Modern/fancy decor, both in lobby and room. Room itself was great; nice king sized bed, clean and modern bathroom, art deco-y decor, and great city view (I paid the extra $9 for this... worth it IMO). Overall, we had a great experience and wished we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Kathryn L, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Kyle,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel for your friends wedding!