“Beautiful Marquette!!!”

Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Minnesota
“Beautiful Marquette!!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2008

We got a great rate for a Friday night stay at the Marquette. This hotel is rated #1 on this site and I have to agree that is really is the best! The rooms we large and very comfortable. We upraded to the exec. level when we arrived which allowed us to have an updated bathroom, bathrobes, mini bar, safe, a view of the Foshay tower and free drinks and appetizers from 5pm-11pm.

I highly reccomed this hotel to anyone staying in Minneapolis that wants the royal treatment for a resonable price.

• Liked — The pillow top bed and the view
  • Disliked — It went by way too fast!
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank Pegster_1975

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Polish first
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 17 March 2008

I am extremely impressed with the service, amenities and rooms at this property! I cannot say enough about what a great experience I had at this hotel!
At check in, the front desk staff went out of their way to place us in a room to my liking and upgrades to suites were available at a very reasonable price!
When we walked into the suite, I about fell over. Not only was the view spectacular with all of the windows, but the decor was very classy and impressive!
The manager's cocktail reception was phenomenal! The variety of drinks, attention from the attendant and the warm, relaxing environment was fabulous.
We enjoyed wonderful appetizers down in the restaurant. The food was phenomenal! I recommend the ahi poki, crab cakes and their salads are not only great tasting but reasonable in price!
I cannot say enough about this hotel. From the minute we walked in the staff was friendly and courteous, the accommodations were high end with a gorgeous decor and the food was very well done. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in nice accommodations and receive incredible service in Minneapolis!

Stayed February 2008
1 Thank LooyMinneapolis_MN
St Cloud
Reviewed 16 March 2008

My husband and I stayed in a suite for our Anniversary. The room was beautiful, however we were waken at 7 am to construction above our room. When I returned home i was very disappointed so I contacted the manager. The Marquette hotel gave us a free stay in a king suite any day of our choice. The rooms are beautiful including a whirlpool tub, and a stand alone shower. They have a room where you can get free food and beverages through out the day. I would deffinatly stay at this hotel again.

• Liked — bathrooms
  • Disliked — Construction
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nikki3030
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reviewed 10 March 2008

I spent three nights at the Marquette Hotel and though it was wonderful. The newly remodled bathrooms and the recent additions of flat screen TVs make this hotel once again cutting edge. In addition, the location can't be beat. I highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2008
Sioux Falls SD
Reviewed 4 March 2008

After a recent stay at the Minneapolis Marquette I am confident in saying that it is the best hotel in the city. I travel to Minneapolis often, and I can safely say that the Marquette not only has great rooms, but the best staff around. From the front desk to the restaurant the service is top notch. The only disappointing part of the stay was having to leave. I assure you that I will be staying here any time I visit Minneapolis, and I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
Cumberland, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 March 2008

LOVED the Marquette!! From check-in to check-out we had an absolutely lovely stay! Great rooms, comfy beds, helpful and attentive staff - the Marquette has it all. We'd love to stay again!

• Liked — Everything!!
  • Disliked — Not a thing - everything was perfect!
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with friends
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 19 February 2008

I stayed at the Marquette Hotel while attending an event at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The location was excellent, with an easy walk through the skyway to the event. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more helpful and the room was awesome. There isn't a better place to stay in Minneapolis!

• Liked — The staff was unbelieveably accomodating
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled on business