“Buffet par excellence”

Marina Grill & Deli
Ranked #541 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Had lunch here last two weeks. Previously I had orders off the menu. Last two times did the full meal deal -buffet. High points for me were stuffed grape leaves, hummus, taboulli and falafel. There were a wide variety of other tasty items (hero style lamb, chicken, fish, ribs, kalimara olives, desserts, etc). There is a very international/local mix of patrons. Buffet is from around 11: a.m to around 2:30. Only problem I have is not stuffing myself. Forgive my spelling (if needed).

Reviewed 12 April 2013

This place is one of my fav's in the Twin Cities. It is a greek buffet, totally delicious, and allows you to sample a bit of anything that strikes your fancy. The buffet style allows both people familiar with greek food and newbies to get what they like. Some people who may not be accustomed yet to greek food, this is a wonderful otion because there is no pressure on which meal to pick. They can graze as they please, and if my memory is correct I believe they even have some American options like chicken wings.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I can't believe this was the source of a bad review! My family visits whenever we're in the cities! . Like the hot tea w/a pinch of fresh mint! Tabouli, great hummus, minced lamb rolls in cardoman and cinnamon. Oh! Baby. Friendly staff, clean and neat. And those honey buns! Yowser!

1  Thank crazyconnery
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Everyone already said what I would say! It's cafeteria style seating, and it does not matter a bit. I used to live A few blocks away and ate there all the time. I never had the buffet, though.
The gyros are amazing, and I have a few friends that will back up other things on the menu.
Every time I visit the cities, I visit Marina.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

a lot of food for a good price. I recommend getting a gyro plate. The atmosphere isn't knock-out, but its great for take-out.