“Excellent Location & Value!”

Millennium Minneapolis
Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Location & Value!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This hotel is in a fantastic location right on Nicollet Mall close to great restaurants. Excellent value and friendly staff. I would highly recommend the Penthouse Suite--a lot of room and great views. The hotel lobby has a beautiful sitting area with a fireplace. The happy hour looked fabulous.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Easy access to front door and parking if you're arriving by car. Parking was just off the main lobby. Super easy. No hassle. Welcoming lobby, recently updated, great fireplace. Friendly front desk staff that was accommodating for many needs of our very large group checking in. Rooms are well worth the online rates. Great value. Clean room. Comfy beds and pillows. Great views. Quick access to downtown being on Nicollet Mall - particularly with the Holidazzle that starts just a couple blocks down. Thermostat is high tech - could cool the room but had some difficultly figuring out the fan. Likely user issue and no reflection on hotel. Highly recommend if you're heading downtown Minneapolis for a quick overnight or extended stay.

• Stayed November 2013
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed there for 2days. Millennium Hotel is located in the Nicollet mall where is about 15mins away from the train station. Which was very convenient for me and my co-worker since we flew here from Japan and didn't have a ride to trip around. We could also find great stores/restaurants(ex.Hell's Kitchen) close to the hotel so that we didn't get bored of the town. Their customer service was totally excellent as well. The front manager helped us canceling another hotel that I booked wrong and she quickly provided a room for us. I could see the professional customer service in this hotel. The room had good view in the night and beds were comfortable enough. There is a nice medium sized gym that opens 24 hours and also got sauna/pool. Overall, I really enjoyed our business trip and it definitely made our meeting success!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Masaki K,
Our team is so pleased that you and your colleague had such a welcoming and enjoyable visit to the Millennium Hotel and the beautiful city of Minneapolis. Guest service is key to the success of our beautifully renovated hotel and we have an outstanding team of hospitality professionals. We look forward to welcoming you back. If I may be of service with your future reservations needs, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Happy Holidays,
612.359.2224
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My fiance and I just wanted to relax for Thanksgiving and not really be around anyone so we decided to find a room online and we found a reasonable one at the Millennium. The person who serviced us, Her name was Anita Anunciacion. She was very pleasant, honest, and offered excellent customer service in every way to us. We both were very pleased with the service of that worker.

Room Tip: Get all the information about your room first. Ask questions that you feel will aid in a better stay...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Felicia M,
Thank you so much for choosing to spend your Thanksgiving Holiday with us! Anita is always such a great help for our guests. She certainly knows the city and best suggestions for seeing Minneapolis. She is an outstanding example of guest service.
Happy Holidays!
Gainesville
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Millenium Hotel in Minneapolis has many good points, but they are overshadowed by irritations. The thermostat in our room was so complex that even the engineer who came to the room to help was apologetic, reporting that he had to deal with this all the time. It took a day to get a comfortable temperature. The service at breakfast was very slow, bordering on rudeness. The hotel makes a show of being environmentally conscientious but in practice, doesn't measure up. The soaps are unnecessarily double wrapped; towels replaced daily even when we hung them as instructed, etc.. If we returned to Minneapolis, we would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear profpsg,
I am so disappointed to hear about your stay with us!
The thermostats in the guestrooms have been an issue for us since we re-opened but we are working closely with the company that designed and installed them to make improvements.
That being said, the mechanics of the hotel are not something that I am able to influence as directly as the service. I am so sorry that you did not receive the level of service that all of our guests should receive. I will also speak with our housekeeping team to ensure that we are following the conservation measure that we have in place.
We take our service levels and reputation in the market place very seriously and I would love to have the opportunity to turn around your perception of our beautiful hotel. If your travel plans do bring you back to Minneapolis, please feel free to contact me directly and I will take all steps necessary to ensure that you have an outstanding experience.
Marshall, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The Millennium is right on Nicollet Avenue, so you can walk to some great restaurants, bars, and even Target :) I was there for a conference at the Convention Center, and it was just a short walk via the skyways. My room was kind of small but nice, and the beds were perfect. My only complaint was that the tub drained really slow, so when I was showering, I was standing in a few inches of water (which I told the gal at the front desk about when I checked out, and she immediately called someone about it). The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Ccrouse,
Thank you so much for a great review! We are so fortunate to have our fantastic location. The skyways make the winter's in Minneapolis much more bearable for all of us.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My stay was too short for an in-depth review, but everything I did experience was great! Unfortunately, they are not part of any of the big loyalty programs -- in case you are collecting points. They have their own but only in about a dozen hotels across the country.