“Great Wedding Weekend!”

Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Wedding Weekend!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had my room block for my wedding at Millennium Hotel the weekend of May 2nd and I could not have asked for a better hotel. From the front desk (Anita and Chelsea), to the restaurant (Fadi's Bloody Mary's were fantastic and Cordelia's Welcomes were always enjoyed!), to the strawberries and Champagne in our room on our wedding night, we could not have picked a better place to stay. Our guests love the hotel rooms and used the public spaces for photo opportuities. My family also loved walking around Nicollet Mall in their downtime. The renovations look fantastic and everyone who stayed their had a great time. We will be recommending this place to all our family and friends! Thanks!

***Also, are those pillows on the bed for sale??? We loved them!***

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to share your great experience.

As you can imagine, Spring is a very busy time for weddings and we love being the host for the Bride and Grooms friends and family. Our team truly enjoys getting to know our guests throughout the weekend. I can tell from your review, that you were able to interact with many of the best!

Fadi's Bloody Mary's are legendary and coupled with the attention from Cordelia, it can be difficult to leave the comfort of North 45.

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel for a very important weekend. It is truly an honor for us to be part of such an important event.

Many best wishes for years of happiness!

Katie Neufeld

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Korean first
St.Cloud, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with our kids for a two day event at the convention center. This hotel is a short walk to the convention center, and it attached through the skywalk system.

The room was not very big, but was very clean and modern. We only paid $60 per night through Hotwire, so I was not so upset about the $16 additional you pay per night for parking in the attached ramp. The restaurant at the hotel seemed overpriced so we walked downtown and ate ($10 for breakfast pancakes!). The pool was warm and a decent size for the kids to play in. Although this is a nice hotel I would definitely not pay more than $95 per night. It's was great to be close to downtown and the convention center, but everything seemed to be a little too expensive to consider staying for any extended amount of time.

Staff were friendly and polite.

Stayed May 2014
San Jose, California
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This Hotel is amazing!! Close to downtown, clean, and great customer service. Staff was very kind and Helpful, especially Anita, James, Kathy (short bartender), Alberto, and James. They were all friendly and helped out with everything. I highly recommend staying at this hotel!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Millenium hotel for 2 nights and was assisted by Anita! She was very kind an helpful to me and was able to assist with whatever concern I had. I highly recommend staying at this Hotel!! Anita rocks!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Mier C,
I couldn't agree with you more...Anita does rock!
I am always thrilled to read such great review about a manager or associate on the team.

We hope to welcome you back to Minneapolis in the coming months.

Thank you very much for the kind review.

Albany, New York
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Super sweet staff, whether in the restaurant, bar or check in, great beds and heated pool. Can't ask for more! I was here for a conference and the facilities for that were also very good with helpful staff and we found the restaurant both reasonable in price and delicious.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. As you can see from many other guest reviews, Anita is truly a gem. I am thrilled to know how you enjoyed our North 45 Restaurant. The culinary team truly prides themselves on fresh, creative menu choices.

Please let me know if your travel plans bring you back to Minneapolis. I would love to assist you with your reservation needs.

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently stayed there for three nights over a weekend. I was very disappointed with this hotel. It was extremely expensive for what they offer. What you get for your money is, a nice room, comfortable bed and a Samsung tv. What you don't get is a shower with good water pressure, continental breakfast, one bellman with a cart for luggage who is busy most of the time, a hold on your bank account for an extra $150 for incidentals ($629)for three nights. (We use debit). I wanted to pay cash but that was not allowed until check out. Seriously? Continental breakfast is $14! With a small buffet being $16 or $18. It was pouring rain so going out for food was difficult to say the least. I had to drag our luggage in three trips to the parking garage and up 4 flights of stairs due to no evevator, again in the rain! Parking was $16 a day also. Wifi is $9 per day as well. The only positives I can think of were the staff was friendly, beds were comfortable and it is on the skywalk. We were with a group so I did not book this hotel but there is no way I would stay here again! Minneapolis has some great hotels and this is not one of them.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brenda S
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed there for a volleyball tournament. The decor is updated and modern and the room was cozy and comfortable. Bathroom was well lit but small for 4 people. We really appreciated the selection of fresh items in the snack shack; fruits and cheeses, yogurts and low fat milk were terrific for late nights. The best feature is location. The hotel's walkway to adjacent convention center was perfect, as it was cold and rainy one of the days. It is also located near wonderful restaurants and just a few blocks from the metro. If you are attending anything at the convention center, the Millennium is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family