“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #13 of 49 Hotels in Minneapolis
Seattle, Washington
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great Customer Service - especially Anita at the Front Desk and Fadi in Food & Beverage, who made our anniversary so special! They were both super helpful and accommadating. Please be sure to pass along my gratitude for their efforts.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Korean first
Islamorada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I choose this hotel when I come to town for business meetings. The staff at the hotel are super nice. Best part is breakfast service and the restaurant. Kindest staff in the world! Abass, Cordelia and Tigist great team!

• Stayed May 2014
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you so much for the kind comments. We have a wonderful team of professionals throughout the hotel. I am so pleased that Abass, Cordelia and Tigist take such wonderful care of you while you are here.

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you during your next trip. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I were married at the Millennium Hotel in Minneapolis this past weekend and couldn't have picked a better hotel/venue. From the first moment at the Open House to checkout the day after the wedding, we had impeccable service. Our wedding coordinator was AMAZING! So friendly and helpful during our wedding process. The front desk staff were awesome and always smiling. Food was to die for! The waitress and bartenders - excellent. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Prices very reasonable. I honestly would recommend the Millennium for any event or even a weekend getaway! We has the best experience with a wonderful staff.

Lewis Center, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Millennium Minneapolis for a wedding the weekend of May 3, 2014. I was impressed with how modern and stylish it was, very contemporary. Everything looked freshly updated and very clean. I was checked in quickly by a great ambassador for the hotel, who took care to make sure my accommodations were what I had reserved. I also used the workout facility, which also appeared to be brand new with a variety of equipment that provided an excellent workout along with new flat screen Tvs and even complimentary cold water. I would absolutely stay there again. It was convenient to restaurants and the Nicolette Mall as well as plenty of shopping options. Lovely overall!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Gizmogabi,
What a great review! I am always very proud of the team of professionals we have, but it is especially exciting to hear about an experience like this from one of our guests. We know what a great team we have, and it knowing that our guests recognize and appreciate the extra efforts, is very rewarding.

Sounds like the wedding was a big success as well. Hoping that you are on the mend and that your voice is back to normal!

Please let us know if your travel plans bring you back to Minneapolis. I would love to assist with any reservation needs that you may have.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

There was a gent who was so great when we got back to the hotel at like 12:30am from a wedding. I called the front desk to ask for band aids & neosporin for a gash in my ankle, which he promptly brought up. He then heard I'd lost my voice & offered to bring me hot tea, which I gladly accepted. Awesome service!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had my room block for my wedding at Millennium Hotel the weekend of May 2nd and I could not have asked for a better hotel. From the front desk (Anita and Chelsea), to the restaurant (Fadi's Bloody Mary's were fantastic and Cordelia's Welcomes were always enjoyed!), to the strawberries and Champagne in our room on our wedding night, we could not have picked a better place to stay. Our guests love the hotel rooms and used the public spaces for photo opportuities. My family also loved walking around Nicollet Mall in their downtime. The renovations look fantastic and everyone who stayed their had a great time. We will be recommending this place to all our family and friends! Thanks!

***Also, are those pillows on the bed for sale??? We loved them!***

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you very much for taking time to share your great experience.

As you can imagine, Spring is a very busy time for weddings and we love being the host for the Bride and Grooms friends and family. Our team truly enjoys getting to know our guests throughout the weekend. I can tell from your review, that you were able to interact with many of the best!

Fadi's Bloody Mary's are legendary and coupled with the attention from Cordelia, it can be difficult to leave the comfort of North 45.

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel for a very important weekend. It is truly an honor for us to be part of such an important event.

Many best wishes for years of happiness!

St.Cloud, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with our kids for a two day event at the convention center. This hotel is a short walk to the convention center, and it attached through the skywalk system.

The room was not very big, but was very clean and modern. We only paid $60 per night through Hotwire, so I was not so upset about the $16 additional you pay per night for parking in the attached ramp. The restaurant at the hotel seemed overpriced so we walked downtown and ate ($10 for breakfast pancakes!). The pool was warm and a decent size for the kids to play in. Although this is a nice hotel I would definitely not pay more than $95 per night. It's was great to be close to downtown and the convention center, but everything seemed to be a little too expensive to consider staying for any extended amount of time.

Staff were friendly and polite.

Stayed May 2014