Hilton Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$254
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$150
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$136
US$121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$213
US$191
Kimpton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$213
US$164
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$138
US$124
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

All reviewsclub levelconvention centerfront deskthe penthousenicollet mallloring parkthree nightsroom ratebusiness tripmini fridgehotel restaurantupon checkdowntown areafew blockstwin citieslight railanita

Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Dan G, Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel overall. Very very happy with the choice and my stay at this hotel. Just an amazing experience. Other hotels could learn from the Millenium hotel. They go above and beyond to make sure their customers are taken care of. Very grateful and thankful I found this place. My experience was a 5 out of 5 stars. I will book the same hotel and club floor level in the future. I can’t say enough about this place. Best hotel I’ve ever stayed at, by far. They go to Infiniti and beyond with everything they do. You won’t regret your stay here, it’s way way worth it. If I was rich, I would never leave!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Dear Nsima91,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you staying with us and can't wait to host you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Manager Antia and her staff went above and beyond to help fix a booking date mistake that was our fault. She quickly made everything right!

Clean rooms, great location, our go to spot when we're downtown.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Paul T,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It's great to hear the positive feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis on a business trip to a conference held at the convention center. I had a great experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Minneapolis. The location was very close to the convention center with either a quick 5 minute walk outside or a short 7 minute walk via skywalk for poor weather conditions. The hotel is right off of Nicollet Mall which has minimal thru traffic and tons of restaurants and convenient shopping all within walking distance.

Not only was my hotel room clean and fresh but the beds were comfortable. My shower water was hot every time! The real cherry on top of this hotel sundae though, are the employees. Abigail at the front desk has such a bubbly and positive personality. Our check-in was quick and she remembered my coworker and I when we walked by the front desk several times throughout our week long stay. She offered us a map of downtown at check-in and circled some great places to eat and visit. Next, Dale the engineer, came promptly to service our toilet that wouldn't stop running. He was at our room lightening fast and was so efficient, friendly, and professional. Lastly, Andrew the concierge helped inform me of options to the airport explaining their travel times and their respective pros and cons. He offered to reserve me a town car for a flat rate of $45 to the airport - which is ultimately what I chose. (note: we took the metro light rail from the airport and walked down Nicolette Mall to the hotel upon arrival to Minneapolis which with good weather was very easy and cheap, only $2). Andrew also helped direct me to a great place where I could by "dumb, cute tourist things" as I described in my question to him. I was also able to check my luggage at the hotel after I checked out. When my conference ended 1 hour early, Andrew's replacement (didn't catch his name) was able to quickly move my town car reservation up which allowed me to get to the airport early and score an earlier plane home!

All in All- amazing hotel because of amazing employees!
Comfortable, clean, good size room!

Dear Gebby1990,

Thank you so much for the great review and for recognizing some of our outstanding associates who work so hard to provide our guests with memorable experiences. Thank you again for the great feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the Millennium for a work conference. We had an issue with our room shortly after check-in. Despite the less than helpful housekeeping manager who tried to dismiss my complaint, Dan Gordon intervened and with one simple question "How can we make this right?" fixed EVERYTHING! I would like to thank Dan, Anita, Wolfgang and AC for a wonderful experience.

Dear Semaj B,

Thank you for the very kind words about the staff that addressed the issue you had shortly after check in. We are extremely happy that we were able to turn your stay around. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose us in the future.