“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a caferia-like resturant, in that you order food at the register and then it is brought to the table. There is a pizza over, made to order salads, and complete menue of sandwich/burgers as well as full course meals. This is a great place to go either as a family or as a couple. Outdoor seating, weather permitting, is nice. There is also a "private" room, which seats ~20 which can be reserved. Complete wine menu as well. Skip the desserts....they look better than they taste.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

All food was mediocre at best: Pizza almost tasteless, Jambalaya that was served over pasta (vs rice) missed the mark. Caeser salad OK but no fresh pepper. Staff very disorganized so the wait in line to order was way too long because of inefficiency. Our desert (last one) was forgotten and ended up burnt (They did bring us something else as that was the last one). I had high hopes on this restaurant but we won't be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am with Ydnya. I used to go here quite frequently. It is close to work, a more upscale choice for food and still the casual atmosphere. Now, no burgers? It really limited the menu. They should have at least added some more sandwiches when that went away.

My favorite is the BLT but they changed some of the ingredients, I got bread "butts" and the bacon was not extra crispy as requested.

They really need a 3rd register at the salad/pizza station. Those folks come over to the already ginormous line for everyone else and it becomes a cluster, it's like going through Customs in Amsterdam. People milling about, trying to figure out who's next.

I have always thought it was pricy but when I got my 1/2 sandwich and cup of soup for $9, I thought I would at least get a few chips on the side as well but no-go.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Have been here 2x in the last 6 months and was really impressed with their food. The sausage on their pizza is made there and my beet salad was roasted earlier in the day. Our lunch tab was more expensive than I would have liked since there isn't table service, but the food is excellent. Save some room for sweets and I'll be back again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is a local bistro where you order from the counter and the food is delivered to the table. There is a bar (wine beer and cocktails, a salad and entree station and a pizza station to order. also dessert. The wine list was limited for a wine bar with the glasses ranging from 7-11 dollars. I had to pay getting the first order as they could not transfer and when I got drinks for dinner had to pay again. The short ribs were a little dry, but tasty with the risotto and the mushrooms and broccoli a perfect side. Ann said the multi grain bread was not a crisp as she liked, but overall liked the meal. It was simple, quick and a very fair price with generous portions. The noise level is subdued so conversation with our friends was easy. This is a place for a very casual dinner.