“enjoyable experience”
Review of Big Bowl

Big Bowl
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ridgedale Dr
Description: There’s really only one place for authentic Chinese and Thai–and that’s Big Bowl. It all begins with the highest quality ingredients–naturally raised chicken and beef, heirloom pork, sustainable seafood and produce grown locally. Because Big Bowl believes that the best food is made from scratch, you can taste big, bold layers of flavors in every dish, from the curries right down to the dipping sauces. Everyone raves about the pad Thai, our spicy dishes that are truly hot, and our create-your-own stir-fry–and for good reason. Every element adds up to big taste and takes our food to another level, be it a fresh squeeze of lime, fragrant herbs or the seared Thai chilies. Big Bowl is so big on authentic flavors that even the ginger ale is made with fresh ginger root–from scratch, of course.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Very good food, some of the best Asian in the far Western suburbs. Always pleased with the service. A very good choice if you are in or near the Ridgedale Mall.

There are newer reviews for Big Bowl

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We went the for first time and It was a very bad experience . The service was really bad . The staff looked very unorganized . The food was ok but we hoping for better food . I felt like being in the fast food restaurant . We will not go there again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

A cousin introduced me to Big Bowl during a recent visit to Minnesota, and I coudn't believe a chain restaurant offered this delightful and tasty food. My peppered beef dish was spiced just right, with just enough pepper and other seasonings to please my taste buds without overwhelming my senses. And my cousin eagerly consumed her vegetarian selection with the chef's choice of vegetables.

It's too bad central Indiana doesn't have a Big Bowl, as I'd be one of their regular customers!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

It works as a quick stop. The quality seems to be waning and more geared to the harried moms grabbing lunch w their kids at the Mall type of scene.. Need to step up their game back to earlier times.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Can't compare Big Bowl with any other restaurant of the same line of food. You could close your eyes and always guess that is Big Bowl after you taste it .

I never had bad service 100% of the 200 times I ate there in the last 10 years. Shall I need to say more ??