“Good diner burger, fries, and malt.”
Review of Snuffy's Malt Shop

Snuffy's Malt Shop
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Good diner burger, fries, and malt.”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Went for lunch and our experience was exactly what we expected. The waitress was great, food came out hot and fast.
The burger was very tasty - much like a butter burger at Culver's - can't be that good and not be bad for you. Fries were crisp - my wife and I shared the small size per waitress suggestion. We also split a malt.
Overall, good old style diner.
Watch for the 2 for 1 coupons that are out there.

• Visited June 2013

Excelsior, Minnesota
“Great fun place for families”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We hadn't eaten at Snuffy's for a while and was pleasantly surprised. The service was quick and the food was delicious - both had improved since our last time there a couple of years ago. Their malts really can't be beat. I was a bit disappointed because I told the manager that it was my sons birthday and nothing special was offered, but other than that we were very pleased. We will definitely be going back soon!

• Visited May 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
“A Great Local Value!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Snuffy's is a great value for food in Minnetonka. The food is your basic burgers and sandwiches, but they do this well. My daughters and I usually order the same thing each time (turkey burger, regular burger, grilled cheese), but my mom got very excited about being able to order an egg salad sandwich, and she liked it! The malts are always excellent as well.

Visited January 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Average burger restaurant.......not returning.”
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Kind of grungy, older restaurant - Culvers is much cleaner and brighter as well as has better malts, fries and burgers; pricing better at Culvers too. Lions's Tap in Eden Prairie, MN is still at the top of the burger and fry list, they serve beer too......

Plymouth, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's like going back in time”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I love going to Snuffy's in the summer for some fries and a malt. It's an awesome family place for lunch or dinner and has fast service. Enjoy a dinner back to the time of poodle skirts and slicked back hair.

Visited November 2012