“I loved it, I liked it, I hated it!”
Review of Wanderers Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wanderers Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 March 2013

So, the first time I went I loved it. The buffet was hot and fresh, there were a lot of choices. We were happy.
The second time it was okay, not as many choices, food was not fresh. Service was horrible.
The thrid time I brought a friend who had never been and the food was awful. Things were way too salty, dried out, nothing was replenished. It was so gross!
Needless to say this place was once great, but something has changed. I will not be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

There are better Chinese restaurants all over. They take advantage of their location in a very busy shopping area. Food is greasy and poorly prepared.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

I had the pleasure of my 6 year old grandson to myself without his parents and grandpa. He loves a buffet so I thought we could enjoy this together...and we did. Food was very good and fresh. I had him try the spring rolls, he didn't care for, but I'll tell you they were excellent. Several chicken dishes...also excellent. As we are not big eaters, we went for the main dishes but the salad area portion of the buffet looked extremely fresh. Overall their entire buffet was very welcoming.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We ate at Wanderers many times when we lived in MN. But now that we live in Florida, we really miss their food. No Chinese restaurant here in FL even comes close to the food at Wanderers Garden. Whenever we get back to MN, Wanderers Garden is a MUST stop for us. Everyone loves their food & the lunch buffet is a great deal. But sometimes we just order the Sesame Chicken along with a side - splitting the food between us.

It's not the fanciest place but the food has always been very tasty to us & we miss it now that we don't live in MN anymore!!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I went there with my family for a birthday meal for my son. He oreded the buffet and my wife and I ordered off the menu. He loved the buffet. Lots of variety and tastey food. My entre was good(Orange Beef) and my wifes entre(Sesame Chicken) was also good. Until she found a hair in it. She happened to find it right when the waitress asked how our meals were. The waitress felt VERY bad that there was a hair in my wife's food and comped both my and her meal. She also gave my wife and I the opportunity to visit the buffet. Long -story-short, there was a problem, they felt bad and then they fixxed it. We will return.