“welcoming staff, good value,”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Minnetonka
Moorhead MN
“welcoming staff, good value,”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

and easy access to main highways within the metro area. We appreciated the ease of entering and leaving the property as well as the availability of finding coffee when we needed it most! The rooms were clean and fresh. I really appreciate having our bill delivered under the door in the morning! Check out is a breeze..I will be back since this is close to relatives, church, and other places. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

As I registure Kim the Breakfast Attendant is quick to greet me with a big smile and a "Welcome back Dennis". I depart to the office each morning before the Breakfast Bar is set up. Omar at the front desk has prepared for me a bag to start my day. If he happens to be away from the desk, my bag is waiting descretly over the counter. Kim always makes time to catch up with me each morning and start my day with a smile and a hug. in the evening Micheal is at the ready to offer up a new meal venue or tavern that often only the locals frequent that has given me a great appreciation of the local foods and Northern Midwestern hospitality. Although I am away from home for a week each month, the folks at the Minnetonka Hampton Inn have welcomed me into their home.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Fargo, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Selected this hotel because there was no surchage for pets, and complimentary breakfast available. Pets were welcome (refundable deposit applies). Breakfast was great...eggs, sausage, waffles, and oatmeal along with pastries, fruit, yogurt, etc. Hotel was very clean, and staff was welcoming. Location is great with easy access to major arterials in the Minneapolis area. Close to downtown and suburbs alike. Good value considering hot breakfast is included.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Fargo, United States
Reviewed 20 September 2013

very clean, hotel staff was extremely helpful, hotel breakfast was great, great location, nice and quiet. I would stay here again, only down side was no pool but we didn't have time to use it anyway, but if I were to bring my kids with, that would be one of the deciding factors on staying here or not.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

FrequentTraveler7249, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for taking time to post this review. We try and keep it simple: Clean Rooms, Friendly Service and a Hot, Plentiful Breakfast! It is wonderful to hear that this was your experience.

Should there be anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know. We are at your service!

My team and I look forward to your return.

Shipshewana, Indiana
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This Hampton is a small, but busy gem in Minneapolis, and Kim, the Breakfast Attendant, was so friendly and helpful. We were there for 7 nights, and she would bring Orange Juice or coffee if we needed it. A ray of sunshine at the Hampton.
Beds were wonderful, and our room faced the woods, nice scenery! Great location, too.
Bill Godbe, the General manager, was also extremely helpful. In fact, all the staff were friendly and helpful.
We will stay there again, as we visit Minnesota at least once a year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
FrequentTraveler7249, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I appreciate you mentioning how well Kim took care of you. She is truly a hospitality professional and I feel very lucky to work on a team with such a talented individual.

We all look forward to your return. Should there be anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please do not hesitate to ask. We are at your service!

Fort Wayne, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and I always stay at this Hampton Inn on our way up north for fishing. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is not elaborate but works. But the best thing about the location is that it is near the Ridgedale Mall Macy's Lakeside Grill. The food is good and reasonably priced and they have the best mini popovers with orange butter instead of bread.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post this response. It is grreat to hear that you enjoyed your stay. My team and I plan to take your advice, we are headed over to Macy's for lunch today to try those mini popovers you mentioned.

Sould there be anything we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know. We look forward to your return.

General Mnager
Grand Rapids, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

easy in, easy out. would stay again. Stayed on a saturday evening, and arrived late. Clerk found our reservation quickly, with no hassles. Only issue we had was that there was no parking available, so I had to park alongside a curb in the driveway. Room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. This seems to be a nice place for a short stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate you mentioning the parking situation and you will be happy to know that plans been made to address this.

General Mnager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minnetonka
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis (Golden Valley)
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka? Share your experiences!