“Good sandwich for fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #22 of 42 Restaurants in Monticello
Minneapolis
“Good sandwich for fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We pick up sandwiches frequently for dinner and they are always good. The one thing that really seems petty to me is the corporate office told this store they could no longer have the little containers to give extra dressing, peppers, etc. I like the "Vito" and they never put enough vinegarette on the sandwich so I would ask for a side to put on at home. They cannot or will not do this any longer. I even offered to pay for extra and was told they were restricted by corporate and had to get rid of the little containers they use for this purpose. Seems to me if I go out to eat, I should be able to have what I want, especially if I'm willing to pay for it. Otherwise I could stay home and cook. The staff at this location isn't the most friendly. Other JJ's have great staff.

Visited June 2014