“Amazing customer service!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Monticello
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing customer service!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is simply amazing! My room was clean and very comfortable with fresh towels and linens. But the best part of the stay was the staff. Always happy to make you comfortable and willing to help you with anything directions, accomidations, etc. I think I asked the same staff member her name was Simone to help me with so many things like extra pillows for my room and directions for places to eat and she was more then willing to help me and make my stay that much better! Anyone who headed that direction should go in and stay for a couple nights ask for Simone she will be happy to help!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Alexandria, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I didn't get to check in til late, so I got to meet Simone. Such a doll. Super helpful and quick. She could tell I was tired and ready to sleep. The room was very clean and comfy. Could've asked for a better place to lay my head for the night. I love this motel! Especially that Simone!

• Stayed May 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

the service was awsome. I encountered a few different empolyees who were amazing! Kristine rachel & simone were top notch! I wish all of my other trips were I stayed in hotels had people like them! I will most def be returning! My only complaint is that the pool shower could use more cleaning. Other than that my trip & stay was the best by far!. Great jobs guys. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2014
St Francois Xavier
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a very quiet hotel, staff is very nice and friendly, very clean, rooms are clean and roomy, very roomy bathroom, breakfast is good,if something is wrong you can tell the staff and they try to fix it immediately,if they can't fix it they do their best to compensate you in some way. Thumbs up to the staff and manager of this hotel, the biggest plus of all is its smoke free completely, since I have asthma and allergic to cigaret smoke this is a plus. Beds are comphy too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The room was great. The breakfast was great. one of the best hotels I've been in a long time. The lady at the front desk was excellent, I believe her name Simone. Super nice, very helpful, and she was very attentive. I was blown away by the service and the room. I will definitely be coming back again.

• Stayed May 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Best Western Chelsea Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk River
Becker Inn & Suites
Becker Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Becker

Been to Super 8 Monticello? Share your experiences!