“Spontaneous dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

My mother and I visited this restaurant after our long day of shopping on a whim. We drove by it and we took a chance. We were very very happy with the choice. The food, service and atmosphere was fantastic. The food is a little pricey but very high quality and delicious. My mother brought my dad the next day to show him our new discovery. If you want to have a bit of a splurge on a precious gem, stop here!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have only been here once and had the most expensive egg sandwich in my life. Ok the sandwich was one slice of toasted bread, lettuce, provolone (which was forgot) and one poached egg. Really not worth the price!!!

2  Thank 70,158,104
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Restaurant was very busy (full). We didn't have a reservation, just dropped in, spur of the moment. They went out of their way to accommodate us. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

The food is really great the owner iss very engaging and friendly the little bruchetta bread are to die for yummy

Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Good food and fun place to grab a drink and hang out with friends. A little pricey but it gives you that downtown in a big city atmosphere