Super 8 Moorhead
  • Breakfast included
US$93
US$57
US$70
All reviewsclean bathroomgas stationupon checkfargo marathonupgradesrates
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This ranks with some of the worst places I've stayed. The whole place reeks of stale smoke, and the stink permeates everything. It was a non-smoking room, but it was actually hard to breathe. VERY dirty, both in the room & around the building. The only room they had was a handicapped room, where the entire bathroom WAS the shower. So after a shower, the floor remained wet, making it a sloppy mess to brush, shave, etc. It was also VERY noisy. People talking in normal tones in other rooms sounded like they were in my room, and there was a constant thunder of 4 different TV's blaring the whole time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Rooms need to be updated badly and their cleaning staff needs work. My room had stained chairs, a band-aid hanging from a light fixture, peeling paint in the bathroom, a deadbolt that didn't work and carpeting that my feet stuck to when I took off my shoes. Needless to say I kept my shoes on while out of bed. I paid $70 for the night and it wasn't worth half that. Had it not been 1am when I checked in after driving for 12 hours I would have demanded my money back and gone elsewhere. In hindsight I should have. In the morning I went to inform the front desk on the condition of the room and no one could be found.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Property needs an upgrade. From the minute we entered the motel we knew we made a mistake. Bench outside side entrance was broken and unattended to, window screen in room had holes, holes in the bathroom walls, mattress was old and worn out, and didn't feel safe with car out in the parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
paramjit s, General Manager at Super 8 Moorhead, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014