“Our Favorite Restaurant”

Snap Dragon
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Moorhead
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Our family loves the Snap Dragon! The price for the buffet is great. The food is hot, fresh, and tastes amazing. Their mixed vegetable dish is my go to item. The fresh peel and eat shrimp is also very good. I cannot say enough great things about this restaurant. The owners are customer driven and David is exceptional at making sure his guests are welcomed and treated well. The wait staff is also exceptional. Do yourself a huge favor and visit this restaurant for a delicious meal.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I think the title sums it up. I must say that after reading so many positive reviews, our expectations were probably a bit higher. The selection was pretty good, but typical of what you would expect for a buffet. Food quality was good. Staff were there when needed. As far as buffets go, the Snap Dragon rates well. Some items were pretty good, others not so much so. Nothing was really bad, but then nothing was exceptional. Pretty much what you would expect at a buffet. You can probably tell by now that I'm not a big fan of buffets. The Snap Dragon has not changed my opinion. But I must correct myself, there was one thing that was exceptional. The price! $10 per person for what we got was indeed, a really good value.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My family often comes here. They have items that appeal to adults and children alike and everything tastes great! I especially enjoy their General Tzo's chicken which has a great flavor and is not overly spicy. Nothing on the buffet tastes overdone or under seasoned. I often see the manager stopping by tables to make sure everything is okay.

We try to come here as often as possible. It is a bit out of the way for our family, but is so worth the time it takes for us to get there.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We visit here often and always the food is fresh and tasty. They put little in their pans and keep it coming, which enhances the eperience. The food is not the only thing that is good either, the service is good and cheerful and they always check to make sure things are right.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stumbled across snap dragon by accident. They have the freshest food and the fried rice is amazing. If your looking for some good Chinese food snap dragon is the spot.

Been to Snap Dragon? Share your experiences!