“Great Food * Reasonable Prices * A Favorite”

Pink Flower Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Mounds View
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have eaten here in the past, and I recently ate here twice in the same week, the food is that good. For the first visit during the week, there were four of us. We arrived for dinner and were seated immediately, and greeted warmly.

Two of us ordered the seafood pho. The broth was delicious and had a good depth of flavor. The portion size is very generous.

One of our group ordered the noodle salad with egg rolls and reported that dish was excellent; it was also a generous portion. Their fried chicken wings appetizer was delicious - crisp outer crust and juicy meat inside. The egg rolls were delicious - not greasy, and the dipping sauce was the perfect compliment to the fried egg roll. The spring rolls were also well prepared, and the dipping sauce was absolutely amazing.

Two of us returned the next day for lunch, and we had the spring rolls and egg rolls. Again, both were well prepared, and the sauces were delicious.

I like the staff at Pink Flower. They are friendly and attentive. The food is excellent and reasonably priced.

Pink Flower of mine, and I plan to return again and again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

If you're in the area and are craving Vietnamese food (pho!), this is a good place for it. My kids really enjoyed the egg rolls and wontons. Pho is good although the broth is darker in color then the clear broth we're used to on Eat Street in Minneapolis or the pho places along University Ave. Still pretty good for the area if you don't want to drive to either city. Staff is friendly and the service is quick.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

went there for lunch, good food.not high class but nice for a change.want to try it for dinner, lots of good choises

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Every time I go I get the sesame chicken and egg rolls. Probably the best egg roll I have ever had. The chicken in the sesame chicken at what I believe are chicken tenderloins and are nice cuts and not chunks of chewy chicken. It's a must try!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

There aren't too many Vietnamese places in this area and this one is really good. They have a large menu, lots of seafood and vegetarian items too. The owners are very nice and the service is always top notch.