“If ever in Moundsview, eat at Moe's!”
Review of Moe's

Moe's
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Mounds View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I had to ask for a server to attend to me after I had sat at a table in the bar for about 5minutes, however once she came to our table she was great. Very attentive, friendly and helpful.
We had a flat bread which was great, the onion rings were outstanding and the steak sandwich was good, although the meat was not as tender as I expected.

There are newer reviews for Moe's

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Had visited Moe's a couple years ago for a family party and was very happy with the food and service. So this visit turned out to be a major disappointment.
The board outside the restaurant advertised Mahi Mahi. When we ordered we were told that was for "tomorrow" and today they had red snapper. So why was it advertised if they didn't have it? About 10 minutes later we were told, oops, no red snapper either even though it was prominently displayed as the special on the chalk board. The manager proceeded to become extremely defensive and unapologetic about the situation even though two people in the party had ordered the special. Eventually she left our table without a resolution only to return a few minutes later with a different attitude entirely and offered to comp those two meals. That was fine except she should have done that immediately without making our party uncomfortable and irritated. The Mayslack's sandwich was also a disappointment tasting like an Arby's special.
When I checked the bill later, I found I was overcharged for dinner salads and soup which were supposed to be at a lower price with a meal.
Won't be back.

1  Thank blnavarremary
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was our first time at Moe's. I received a flyer in the mail about 3 months before New Year's Eve about comedy shows...There was one for New Year's eve...So we decided to go...There was 20 of us, most of us had dinner first....everyone went downstairs for the show. We laughed so hard. Then back up stairs for the New Year, we got hats, horns, leis and champagne. Also they had karaoke. About 1/2 hour after New Year's Moe's bought out sub sandwiches....wow those were good too....we will be back maybe for the Superbowl.....and another comedy show.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Had walleye tacos and they were good but nothing really to write home about. Service was prompt and the atmosphere was decent.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We went to the movies in Mounds View and decided to eat before going home. Since Moe's was right next to the theatre, we ate there. I expected a neighborhood bar scene, dark interior, bar food, poor service. Boy was I wrong! The interior of Moe's is open, well lite, lots of flat screen tv's surrounding a large fireplace. The service was fast and courteous. We place our order and it was delivered quickly. I ordered beef stroganoff. It was delicious. The sauce was tasty and the meat tender. This was not what I expected; it exceeded my expectations. My wife had a Reuben sandwich. She said it was delicious. If in the area, stop by. You won't be disappointed.