“Real food, old-fashioned cooking, tasty flavors, good service”
Review of Moe's

Moe's
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Mounds View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Wow - this is really a throwback restaurant. I was waiting for the little relish dish to be delivered to our table. But, everything we ordered was great! The commercial - traditional open-faced hot beef sandwich, and a walleye sandwich - all were excellent!

Easy to get to, plenty of free parking, decent prices, tasty food. What more could you ask for ... apart from being on water, maybe.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Went with a group for dinner. We usually go for lunch and it's very good, both food and service. The Mustang Nachos and Mayslaks beef sandwiches are awesome. Crab night is great too. Our service was fine but the food was mediocre. The BBQ Pork Sammy was big chunks that did not stay on the bun and every piece of pork was full of fat. The sauce was tasty, too bad the meat was awful. The other sandwiches were okay, nothing special. I would have said average, but the pork sandwiches were disgusting so I had to say poor.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for Sunday brunch because we were hungry and it was there. My husband got biscuits and gravy. It was not the southern white gravy we were expecting. It was the kind of gravy you get with turkey at thanksgiving and had cut up hot dog in it. My waffle with eggs and bacon were very satisfying. We didn't go hungry but I don't know if we would be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My family has been going to Moe's for several years and we have only been (a little) disappointed once - at an Easter brunch (the food was a little cold). Otherwise, every meal I've eaten there has been wonderful - I highly recommend the beef stroganoff and the "Commercial". Great atmosphere for getting together for a few cocktails, also. Their margaritas are great. We live not too far away, and my whole family loves it there.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped for a business lunch. Was okay but not a great meal. The wait staff was not attentive at all.

Been to Moe's? Share your experiences!