Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton
US$87
US$85
US$173
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenhome away from homegreat place to stayone bedroom suitetwin citiesgreat amenitieslaundry roomextended stayhot breakfastoff the highwayfitness centerwould definitely stay here againbusiness trippool and hot tubbed was very comfortablefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton in August 2013, paying $145.43 total for a room with a king bed, sofabed, bathroom with shower (no tub), and a full kitchen. The room was spotless and spacious. The full hot breakfast was great. It was easy to find, and there were no problems with check-in or check-out. One negative is the 4 day cancellation policy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback on the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This hotel is an excellent place to stay if you want a spacious suite, whether it is for an extended stay or just an over night. Breakfast is amazing and I can't think of anything they left out! Amenities in the room are excellent too. Loved this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Wow! What a compliment. Thanks so much for the kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast., I think its one of the best around. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is our first time in a Homewood and were very happily surprised to enjoy from the first night's Chicken Florentine to the last breakfast before we left - all was excellent. Just wish it was closer to our business location - was a bit far away. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you got to take advantage of our evening meal and our breakfast. We hope to see you next time your in the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Very nice hotel. Great amenities. Good location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I wish I could have stayed longer. Very peaceful. The full kitchen was a great plus. I arrived late and was able to cook my own meal right in my room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

I am glad to hear you had a peaceful stay. Sometimes its nice to not have to eat out when you are traveling so I am glad the kitchen came in handy. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was a last minute booking and found it, as usual, thru Trip Advisor. Super easy to get to off 35w...quiet, fantastic room, super bed, wonderful breakfast, and all for a good price. The staff here is so proud of the place and rightly so. We will come back again even if it is not the closest to our Twin Cities destination...it's THAT nice!!!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor facing I35W was still quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thanks for the glowing review. We take a lot of pride in what we do and are happy you noticed. Our goal is to make sure everyone leaves our hotel with great memories. Thanks for staying with us. We can't wait to welcome you back!