Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton
US$124
US$109
US$106
US$187
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenhome away from homegreat place to stayone bedroom suitetwin citiesgreat amenitieslaundry roomextended stayhot breakfastoff the highwayfitness centerwould definitely stay here againbusiness trippool and hot tubbed was very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel is well run and clean as a pin. Hey this isn't a JW or such but I have had only minor problems here after several stays. location works for us and after staying at the area Marriott's which are old and worn out I always come back too this place

Room Tip: Um I guess you pick a good one
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for the review. We take it as a huge compliment when guests such as yourself choose us for return stays. We love familiar faces. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very good weekend rate ($109) for a very nice studio suite room (smoking), with a nicely equipped full kitchen. Newer hotel. Full complementary (hot) breakfast and other amenities (pool, basketball court, patio area for grilling by guests, etc.) An extended-stay hotel that was great for a short-term stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thanks for your review and for also pointing out that we are a great choice for shorter stays as well as extended stays. Our suites and services are geared for all lengths of stays. We are happy you enjoyed our hotel and welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

great deal for a weekend trip - place was spotless (though they were apparently fixing the walls/getting ready to paint in the entrance to our room. nearly a fullsize fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove. kid slept on the sleeper-sofa with no complaints. even has a basketball hoop. if we go to visit in the St.Paul area again we'll stay here. ps - there is a lot of construction around this part of the cities on the I systems. this didn't cause us any delays but i could see if going on weekdays/rush hours it might be a slight issue.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Warren H

We are so glad you had a good time at the Homewood Suites New Brighton. It sounds like the kids had a chance to use our recreation facilities too. Thank you so much for staying wilth us and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My homeowner's insurance placed me at this Homewood Suites following my house fire. It was a true godsend and provided me with care, nurturance, and comforts of home, including the buffet meals provided. It was a pet friendly place, which was also an important quality offered by Homewood Suites. The business room was helpful to me to keep up with faxes, copies, and emails concerning my insurance claims etc. I still read the Homewood Suites' Lewis books to my grandson, whom also spent days and nights with me and has a lot of fond memories Thank you Hilton. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The location is only moments away from parks, shopping centers, theaters, downtown Minneapolis, indoor playground for children. Across from a beautiful lake with a beach and a nature preserve with picnicking and miles of jogging trails. I met people not only from all over the country but from all over the world. This hotel is chosen by executives and businesses worldwide as well a home for those like myself.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank diane11447

Thanks for the review. It was so nice having the two of you with us! Our extended stay guests become like family to us and we appreciate the friendship. We wish you much happiness in your new home and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton in August 2013, paying $145.43 total for a room with a king bed, sofabed, bathroom with shower (no tub), and a full kitchen. The room was spotless and spacious. The full hot breakfast was great. It was easy to find, and there were no problems with check-in or check-out. One negative is the 4 day cancellation policy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback on the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.