Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton
US$87
US$85
US$186
Home2.com
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenhome away from homegreat place to stayone bedroom suitetwin citiesgreat amenitieslaundry roomextended stayhot breakfastoff the highwayfitness centerwould definitely stay here againbusiness trippool and hot tubbed was very comfortablefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The rooms where beautiful and clean!!! It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at and I have been around the block with hotel stays. All the ammenaties where awesome!! This is the biggest value for your buck, I stil cant believe it! :) I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for the praise. Its so rewarding for our staff to know that a seasoned traveler such as yourself was so pleased with our service.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Sometimes you just never know .... But with this Homewood Suites, the great reviews are rift on the mark. Clean, good sized and comfortable rooms. Comfortable and even cozy lobby (warm fire on a cold day), good pool and jacuzzi for kids and a nice workout room (for those so inclined). The breakfast had everything you could want to get an early and simple start to the day. Lastly, the staff. You can always expect Minnesota nice when in MN, but **all** the staff were unfailingly pleasant. I come to New Brighton frequently and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you experienced our "Minnesota Nice" service. We truely want everyone who stays with us to feel at home. It is fun for us to meet so many nice people, it makes coming to work so much fun.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Homewood Suites was a comfortable, clean, safe and welcoming place to stay. My visit was only for one night and when it was time to leave I found myself wanting to stay longer. The staff was friendly, kind and wanted to make you feel at home. I will definitely go back on future visits.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We wish you could have stayed longer too! I am glad you got to meet our staff. They really do love thier jobs and it shows. I hope your next stay can keep you here longer.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

A very clean, comfortable hotel, with all the amenities anyone could need. The breakfast is excellent as is the manager's buffet in the evening. If the location was closer to our destination, we would stay there regularly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for the review! I am glad you got to enjoy our breakfast and evening reception. Please keep us in mind for future stays, if I could move the hotel closer to your destination I would.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel is the best! Friendly and professional staff. Extremely neat and clean; nice breakfast and ammenities. The lobby was warm and inviting, nice place to gather with friends to socialize. There is a beautiful patio area with grills for you to grill your own food and heat lamps to keep you warm if it is chilly. The mini basketball court is perfect for the kids to get out and get some exercise. Overall great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sounds like you got to experience almost everything we have to offer. It also sounds like you had a great time. I am glad we could be part of your successful trip. Hope to see you back again.