“Family Christmas Party”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Prague
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had 5 rooms, and the party room. Everything was beautiful, every employee was VERY helpful! We had an amazing time! The management left up the Christmas decor for us. We took family pictures in front of the fireplace and the amazing Christmas tree in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank imskunk4

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and the lady working at night was very helpful. The beds were terrible and the toilet didn't work. I was able to fix it myself. The next morning there was a sign on the pool "Spa Out Of order" we didn't see it when we walked in the pool area. The guy from the front desk came running in and started yelling at me that it wasn't open. He was very unprofessional, rude and just plane mean! I think I'll drive the extra few miles to somewhere nicer next time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank cmwinter
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The hotel was clean but upkeep needs to be done. The outside of the building needs lots of repair looks like it is ready to fall down. There were exit signs that weren't hooked up properly. The cover was hooked partially on but not the whole way and you could see wires. The carpets had stains and walls definitely need painting as there are stains on there that I tried scrubbing off. Weird that pool towels are not in the pool area and you have to ask. The pool and hot tub were great. Not updated TV's and the color kept going out on ours. We had what they call an executive suite and the only difference was that it had a mini-fridge. The room wasn't any larger than my sister's which didn't have a fridge. Seems just another way to charge more. The front desk staff was friendly upon check-in and while we were there so no complaints there. Weird to see staff watching tv in the back or sneaking out for cigarettes maybe they should have more to do. We went for a funeral therefore needed to be close to family or I would have booked closer to the cities for a cheaper price. Think New Prague has grown enough they could support another hotel.

Room Tip: If you can't do stairs make sure to request a room on the first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PeggyN198
Jeremy H, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for writing a review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear your stay was pleasant.

I appreciate you letting us know on upkeep maintenance. I agree the outside looks a little treacherous, but there are knots all around the siding of building, thus causing general appearance to look bad. We have painted the outside wall by our pool.

I am very sorry that you had noticed our stained walls and carpet. During these winter months, we are going to be going into each of our rooms and painting them one at time as well as doing a deep clean on the carpet with a carpet cleaning machine.

I'm also sorry for the bad appearance on your TV. Flat Screen TVs are being installed, a few each month. I am very sorry that your room happened to be one that had not yet been replaced.

Thanks again for your time for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We arrived about 1:45 pm Thursday 9-19 and I asked if we could check in knowing it was early. The gentleman behind the desk looked to see if our room was ready and we were able to check in. The property is very clean and well kept. This was our first trip to New Prague and we will return we went there for the city celebration. Arriving on Thursday and departing Sunday. The pool area is also clean and they do inforce the rule that no one under 15 is allowed in the hot tub. We can not say enough about the staff and management. It was a pleasure to meet the staff and management. As we would go in and out of the hotel we were always greeted if there was anything they could do and if everything was OK. WE will return. I am the hospitality business and would highly reccommend this property for a stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very excited to hear that your accommodations were met just as you expected. I'm Glad that you enjoyed the towns festival "Dozinky Days". Finally I am pleased that our staff welcomed each time during your trips to and from outside the hotel.

Thanks again and I foward to your visit again next September for our town's festival.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Got in late. 17 hour day. Paid for three days. Sat on the bed at 12.30 am. Bugs run accross the nightstand. Went down to get a refund. Only refunded me two of the three nights. Refused to refund that first night. Offered another room. No way to verify that room had no bugs. Don't feel like inspecting rooms at 12:45 am. Can't count on them to do it. Slept in my truck. Yes, they billed my for sleeping in my vehicle. Nice. Manager called 5 days later. Offered me 10% off the $101.00 bill (for sleeping in my truck). Not going back. The rest of my party all checked out the next day. Had to apply bug killer and launder clothes before bringing them into the house.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Jeremy H, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you had encountered when you stay with us.

Thank you for bringing to my attention that there were bugs caused by a food stain and food particles. This should have been caught by my housekeeping staff and my apologies for the bugs being found.

We offered another room for you to stay in, instead you declined our offer and slept in your truck.
Rest assured a clean & bug free room we offered would have been much more pleasant.

A refund for your 2nd and 3rd nights was issued.

If your in the area again I would appreciate it if give us another chance; to see for yourself that it is bug free.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

When I arrived I received a warm welcome welcome from a staff member. My room was very clean and bed was comfortable. I did experience a plugged toilet. Upon reporting the issue the maintenance man was there within 5 minutes. This is outstanding staff and they should be commended for their service. For breakfast I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. Thanks for making my stay enjoyable an making me feel like i'm at home.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to inform me about your visit to our hotel.

I am glad to hear that your clogged toilet was tended to promptly.

Also that your stay was enjoyable and we made you feel right at home.

I'm delighted that you also liked our biscuits and gravy.

Thanks again for your time in reviewing our hotel. If your ever nearby again, I would appreciate your business.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We didn't have reservations, but were lucky to get 3 rooms for our group. The couple checking us in were very pleasant and personable. They even gave us all a great discount and coupons for Pizza Ranch close by. The rooms were spacious, clean and cool (the ac was on which we all appreciated!) with refridgerator, microwave, hair dryer and sleep timer on tv remote (all things we look for) with complimentary bottled water in our rooms. Continental breakfast too. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends!

Room Tip: We did not use the room service, but when checking in, the gentleman told us if we need anything, pl...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jean S
Jeremy H, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your visit to our hotel. I am glad we were able accommodate you with 3 rooms.

I'm also pleased to hear that your rooms were met to your expectations and that you were thrilled with the special offers that you received.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our perks, including our continental breakfast and complimentary water in the room.

Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel. If your ever in the area again we would be more than happy to accommodate you again.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!