“Good old fashioned German American”

Veigel's Kaiserhoff
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in New Ulm
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

It was a Monday night and we were on our way to Minneapolis. We fancied a stop in New Ulm and some German Food. This restaurant has a fun booth juke box, good food, good service and if you stick to the German bar specialities it is very pleasant. The waitress was overstretched and I can understand some of the other reviews, but we enjoyed it. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was an alright resturant. Not quite the German resturant we expected. The food was good and the atmosphere was very nice. The staff very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food was average at best, the Wiener schnitzel was very greasy the spatsel was cold . We had to flag our waitress down every time we needed her she had maybe 3 tables yet she didn't have time to stop and talk to us or ask us how are food was? All I know is I would not impose ourself on them again .

1  Thank Bigdog77
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was our second time visiting. Food was even better if that was possible. I loved the potato salad. Wish we could have room for dessert. The staff is very friendly and really good about the history and knowledge of the town recommending sites to see.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Well worth a visit. Sauerkraut was excellent as were all the sausages. The German potato salad was too vinegary for my taste, but my husband liked it. Service is good and friendly. I would definitely go back.

Been to Veigel's Kaiserhoff? Share your experiences!