“Breakfast sent from Heaven!”
Review of Ulmer Cafe

Ulmer Cafe
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in New Ulm
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 3 May 2014

BEST breakfast I have ever had!! Something as simple as ham, eggs and pancakes but each with a flavor to die for! The pancakes are pastery-like. First time visiting New Ulm ( I live 3hrs away) and now all I want to do is go back!

2  Thank Larauto

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is an average cafe on the cute main street in New Ulm. Food was OK, the best part was the generous helpings of crinkle fries. :) It always throws me for a loop when places don't take credit/debit cards, and they didn't have a big sign up like most do. It was fast and affordable, just nothing special.

2  Thank emiLyQuick
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Had an omelette, sausage, hash browns and coffee. The omelette was very large! I don't agree with the review that called this a greasy spoon. The food it typical breakfast food, and while not gourmet, also not greasy. The staff was very friendly and the place is very clean. I found the price to be very reasonable for what I got.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Was in New Ulm on Saturday July 20th for there German Fest ran across this little café best breakfast I've had in a long time. Eggs where cooked just as I like them. Great service, a little long waiting for our food but worth the wait. Many locals in having there morning coffee and visiting. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We were recently visiting New Ulm and stop by my partner had breakfast and I had there soup special and beef commercial. It was excellent. Very great service and hometown feel. Lunch special was beef commercial.....fresh and homemade

1  Thank trip08Minnesota