Grand View Lodge
US$85
US$76
Quarterdeck Resort(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
US$246
Lost Lake Lodge(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
US$215
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pequot Lakes(Pequot Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$151
Madden's on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
US$106
Orbitz.com
US$117
US$111
HIExpress.com
Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
TripAdvisor
Nisswa Motel(Nisswa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmain propertyroy lakeglacial watersbreakfast buffetgull lakemeal plangranite countersbedroom cabingolf villasgirls weekendtown homesindoor poolgas fireplaceoxitalian gardenfull kitchenice fishing
Reviewed 6 December 2012

this is a beautiful resort not very far from the Twins City that makes you relax at the moment that you frive in the entrance.A woody area with beautigul cabins that you can rent or buy it. The main building makes you feel wellcome and the attendance too. The emmployees are there for you all the time and are very friendly. The cabin was big, beautiful and very quiet. hHave beautiful trails that you can just walk, run or just look the suroundings. You can walk close to the lake or seat and relax. You can warm food at the cabin, sit close to fire place and relax.

Room Tip: Depending on how many are coming with you you can get a great cabin.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lourdes L
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We were looking for a quiet, relaxing, romantic getaway for the weekend. My husband golfs at Grandview every summer with guys from work so he called Tim Bauman and told him what we were looking for. Tim assisted him and booked us a cabin on Roy Lake. The cabin exceeded our expectations and we had a fabulous time. It was so much nicer than going to a hotel for the weekend.

Very easy check-in. The staff told us to call if we needed anything at all--even a bag of ice. We did end up calling when we couldn't get the gas fireplace started and someone came out right away. A very easy fix that took one minute.

Did not have great weather but we will definitely be back when we can hopefully enjoy a clearer lake view right from our cabin. The cabin was exactly as pictured and we were quite cozy listening to the rain in front of our fireplace. We highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Wife and I went to Grand View Lodge for first time end of Sept using the free golf package....4 days/4 nights. It could not have been a better, getaway vacation. The Great: (1) our cabin (129 on Gull Lake). Quiet, on the beach, warm during nights of 30 degrees, perfect size. I was afraid close to the water it would be too rustic, mildewy, but it was neither. Might be noisy during summer when kids are plentiful, but not in Sept. Also, very close to nightly bonfire on beach. (2) Friendliness of staff. From waiters at Northwoods Pub (one personally got us ice for our room after dinner at the pub) to the female who did the complementary bike ride (can't remember her name), to staff at morning buffet, to the guy who rented us the pontoon boat, everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. Example, when I was trying to figure out what time we would be back in the afternoon to p/u the pontoon boat, and I asked the guy at the pool, when he would be back after lunch, his answer was, "Sir, it's all about you. Whatever works for you, I'll be here." Refreshing! The Good: Golf. We played the Preserve Golf Course. Beautiful course. I asked Danny at the pro shop if there was anyway my wife and I could play as a twosome, and he didn't flinch. He put us between two foursomes by ourselves. Again, refreshing. The Not good: The Jacuzzi bath in the cabin....don't think the hot water heater was big enough to heat the water as hot as my wife likes it, but it was still okay. Seriously, that is my only Not Good. Everything else was perfect. Only thing I might change is I might check into renting a boat from one of the outside boat shops, only because the pontoon boat Grand View provided showed it's age. I initially wanted a runabout boat, but boat guy (I think his name was Mark) mentioned Grand View's runabouts require a person to drive the boat. He then instantly mentioned he would personally call one of the outside boat places and have them deliver a boat to Grand View if we still wanted to get a runabout w/o a driver. Refreshing. One last vision of Grand View Lodge....second morning there, I went out on our porch with my Kindle. 5 minutes into my reading, a squirrel ran by the porch with a marshmallow in it's mouth. (Along with setting up the bonfire every night with fresh wood, the staff also puts out marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers and metal skewers on the picnic table for s'mores). 45 seconds later, another squirrel ran by with, yes, drum roll, a full sized, still wrapped Hershey's bar in its mouth. Too answer your question, I never saw the third squirrel run by with the graham cracker.
That, is Grand View Lodge.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank OBChicago
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My wife and I were just married at Grand View in October. First and foremost they have the greatest wedding coordinator/planner/mastermind/friend, Maggie. No words to describe how much we enjoyed working with Maggie over the past year and half of planning. Highest marks possible for the service she provides.
The resort is such a beautiful place; the main reason we picked the location for our wedding. Our families stayed at the Roy Cottages and my wife and I stayed in the Roy Cabins. Both are very new and beautiful buildings.
The reception that we held at Grand View was definitely not the most expensive they are capable of hosting, but all our guests continue to rave about the location, service and the food. My good friend just called to talk about how good the salmon was???
My wife and I look forward to several return visits in the future. It will always hold a very special place in our hearts.

Room Tip: It is hard to beat the Roy Cottages and Cabins, but we have also stayed in the Golf Condos on The Pines and they are great too.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jtdman37
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Just returned from staying there for three days to kill time while my kids school had five ridiculous days off from school for MEA. We arrived after what was apparently a very busy weekend to discover that most of the resort had shut down despite GV still charging premium prices for one of their condos. Only one restaurant was open, had to call around the resort to find someone to open up the (very nice) pool and waterslide so the kids could use it...twice we were shut out. Staff was no where to be seen. Condo was nice as to be expected from GV, but a summers worth of use was clearly on display: broken chairs, dirty carpet, grimy bathroom. SPA was great.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family